Wanted FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have one if you are needing it still. Let me know.

(Lesser known SUPMIX saw not included! 😆)
Thanks!

F14A3B48-8604-4FB7-A651-074299A741F9.jpeg

I have one that has a large dent/bend with minor rust along the edge. It has all hardware. Latches and hinges. I can cut, straighten, and repair or you can purchase it as is for $350.00 plus shipping.

I have one that has a large dent/bend with minor rust along the edge. It has all hardware. Latches and hinges. I can cut, straighten, and repair or you can purchase it as is for $350.00 plus shipping.
Thats a pretty fair deal there!

Post a pic of this thing.

I might be interested in that if El Peligroso isn't.

Pictures please, I’m interested for sure.

Not sure if you saw my reply, but I’d love to see pictures?
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom