For Sale SoCal: NOS/modified ConFerr aux tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
I bought a parts rig a few days ago that came with this tank. PO planned to run EFI V8 and cut a hole in the top of the tank for a pump he never got around to installing. I’ve got three choices here: weld the original piece back in (work), weld the EFI plate in (work), or sell as is with both plates to the new owner.

I actually considered a fourth option (daydreaming) which would be to weld a thicker plate under the stock plate and drill it the same way the new poly tanks are drilled (compact).

Thinking to ask $400 as-is, where-is, or $650 if I get either of the top plates welded in. The one bonus to using the EFI top plate the PO had made is that I can probably get the pump that goes with it, no extra charge (GM).

LMK
5B1EF049-826E-45F1-AEC6-19AD9862E816.jpeg

84 views and no opinions?🤔

Interested in the tank as-is. Can quote me the cost plus shipping to 28208?
Based on current inflation, count on it being at least $100 to a commercial address. There are surcharges on top of surcharges for anything residential.
To give you anything more precise, I will need an exact address.
I’m shipping a windshield frame, which I haven’t done for a while, and not looking forward to seeing that quote either.☹️

515 Turner st 28208 (commercial address). Feel free to send me a quote via Direct Message
My wife says it should ship to that address for $98.00

That is a great shipping deal Mark. What service are you using? I was going to suggest Greyhound, but I was just informed that they are no longer offering their parcel services anymore.
🤷🏻‍♂️ My wife handles the shipping.

Up.

A local guy with a tank reached out to me this morning so I'm out of the running.
Thanks for letting me know. A simple courtesy, but one overlooked by some.

Got the filler neck for the tank today. No extra charge.😉

58E6ADCC-DBFF-4469-A1EC-21A3615AC65B.jpeg

Up

Ttt.

🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom