Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Parts Program Discussion (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PRA= Parts Research Analyst

They are expediters. They grease the gears.

If you want these parts or any non-US sourced parts you need to figure out how to “talk” the Toyota parts language.

Or, as I stated above, you contact Stedman, pay him, and get your parts.

If you are crying about logistics costs, you are in the wrong game. :meh:

This is all “pay to play.” s*** or get off the pot.
So anything is possible from Toyota for the right price? And all we get here is IFS, being told they are just as good as solid front axle🙄. I have a ‘19 4Runner and it is a good vehicle, but cost to modify suspension is crazy and when all is said and done you still have a less capable off roader with a weaker front end that you paid WAY more to build than a SFA rig. And now I guess we will have to beg, borrow or steal to get parts for them in the future 🙄👍

I have no idea what your comment even means in the context of this discussion.

I don’t work for Toyota.

If you have a problem with their products and procedures I’d recommend contacting Toyota.
I never implied you do Onur. I just get the feeling Toyota once again doesn’t really listen to what it’s 4X4 vintage crowd needs and of course wants.

Anyone know if Toyota will make complete internals for stock 4.10:1 axles or 2F replacement engines? Thanks.

No engines will be provided. Internal engine components might be offered down the line. Same with differential parts.
Thanks for this👍

Received some of my first batches of GR parts. Excited as much more comes 😎

I'll be spending some time with the powers behind this program in a few months. Preparing my next round of wants. If 1% happens, it's still 1% :D

Received some of my first batches of GR parts. Excited as much more comes 😎

I'll be spending some time with the powers behind this program in a few months. Preparing my next round of wants. If 1% happens, it's still 1% :D

You didn't happen to get the first section of exhaust for the non US market 1/79+ FJ4x series?

You didn't happen to get the first section of exhaust for the non US market 1/79+ FJ4x series?

I haven't done any exhaust yet. I plan to on my next freight order. I've done the tail light guards and some other small parts and have coming the license plate parts, turn signals, front drive switch, park brake cable, PS pump, etc.

Has anyone ordered the parts from their local Toyota dealers?

1 new part for October, steering rod for all LHD: 45450-60021
1664800637474.png

View attachment 3130482

Does this fit pre 8/80? Thought those have smaller tie rod ends. Being a long awkward part to ship is this available from Toyota dealers? What about 45460-69035, any work on this one? Have an 84 40 series front axle out of a RHD would like to convert to LHD.

Not 100% sure about LHD (although Partsouq lists it available) but in RHD the parts making up the steering rod and tie rod are freely available from Toyota, albeit with an H0. part number following the first 6 digits. Odd that this has been slated for reproduction instead of engine parts which are needed.
View attachment 3130482

Does this fit pre 8/80? Thought those have smaller tie rod ends. Being a long awkward part to ship is this available from Toyota dealers? What about 45460-69035, any work on this one? Have an 84 40 series front axle out of a RHD would like to convert to LHD.

Same part for 70's and 80's 4x Series fwiw.

We stock Japanese and OEM tunes and ends @ Cruiser Outfitters fwiw.

View attachment 3130482
Our parts dealer saying this is not available. I mentioned this Heritage parts program to them and they dont seem to be aware of it. Have any of these parts made it to the US yet?

I never implied you do Onur. I just get the feeling Toyota once again doesn’t really listen to what it’s 4X4 vintage crowd needs and of course wants.

This is old news.
They failed with the designed by pencil pushing committee FJ Cruiser.
Canceled the Land Cruiser in USA
Won't give us the 70 series
Cram their vehicles with troublesome 'tech' when a bulletproof locker and proper gearing would do 99% of the needs
Only offer the manual trans Tacoma on certain trims, and then state; "see, no one buys manuals"
Focus on flashy headlights and tail lights and paint colors instead of outright dependability and reliability.
Rebadged a BMW to bring back a 'flagship' nameplate
Slaps TRD stickers on Camrys
Won't battle the New Bronco and Wrangler

on and on....

This is old news.
They failed with the designed by pencil pushing committee FJ Cruiser.
Canceled the Land Cruiser in USA
Won't give us the 70 series
Cram their vehicles with troublesome 'tech' when a bulletproof locker and proper gearing would do 99% of the needs
Only offer the manual trans Tacoma on certain trims, and then state; "see, no one buys manuals"
Focus on flashy headlights and tail lights and paint colors instead of outright dependability and reliability.
Rebadged a BMW to bring back a 'flagship' nameplate
Slaps TRD stickers on Camrys
Won't battle the New Bronco and Wrangler

on and on....
But we are about to get a GR Corolla that will ONLY be a manual and will all be made in a factory in Japan so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom