SOLD Wild WY! Door & tub cuts from a 1970 FJ40. All proceeds benefit local youth injured in hit & run accident. "Toasty" wants to give back all she can! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Denscustom1

SILVER Star
Threads
I recently took door cuts for Wadesters from "Toasty" a 4/1970 FJ40 that was lost to a garage fire. I am offering up any other door or body cuts for the cost of shipping. Any donations in addition to that will go to a local youth that was injured in a hit & run accident while riding his bicycle. I'm not looking to attempt to unbolt any pieces since most of the hardware is seized, but happy to take requests for cuts. Please reply in thread. Thanks, Dennis

DSCF8308.JPG
DSCF8309.JPG
DSCF8310.JPG
DSCF8311.JPG
DSCF8312.JPG
DSCF8313.JPG
DSCF8314.JPG

How’s the transmission hump? Doesn’t matter if all the bolts snap off.😉

Pretty rough along the flange after sitting outside for years with the remnants of the fire holding water…..pine cone is in good shape though!!!!

871848A3-04C3-4996-83EB-D3B4B92EEF93.jpeg

6585694D-9046-466B-81C4-3D6537DB8FBB.jpeg

C90B94C1-0728-4494-9DFC-FF0DC51F9206.jpeg

Pic of pine cone…or it didn’t happen!😛

I’ve actually got a hump with a good flange that someone had some anger management issues with topside. I’m not sure, but I think I posted a pic of it in @Skreddy thread. I might still want the top section to try a graft.🤷🏻‍♂️

Interested in 2 door hinges, the wing vent shaft with hardware, and hard top channels

Which door hinges? Which vent shaft? You want complete hard top channels? Let me know measurements of cut for channels. Driver's side does have a bend to it. Thanks, Dennis

Which door hinges? Which vent shaft? You want complete hard top channels? Let me know measurements of cut for channels. Driver's side does have a bend to it. Thanks, Dennis
Actually I would like to take the 4 door hinges if possible. Problem is I just realized about the unbolt restriction of the thread

Last edited:
I can work with you on those. Make a viable donation for the kid in the hospital and they are yours!

Last edited:
Heater vent and surround for $50?
1664682264136.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom