Builds Crazy Old Man on a Mountain 1987 "MOXIE" FJ60 Build!!! ***PRAYIN for a WOODEN roof *** (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@kelly saad repairing my "pretty bad" roof ... Getting it ready for a nice wood ceiling 🤗🤣😅😂😆

1649130945155.png

1649130958580.png

Screenshot_20220404-153019.jpg
Screenshot_20220404-153004.jpg

Last edited:
10 year anniversary of buying my rig... Hope it dsnt take another 10 to get er back @kelly saad 🤣😆🤣😂😆🤣😂🙂

Screenshot_20220614-123035.png

Last edited:
@WSOPgold2012 I hadn't heard much from you in a while! Glad to see some movement on your rig!! Mine has gone from abandoned, to running, to lifted, to a complete drivetrain swap and now I'm almost ready to tackle body and paint, but I think I'll enjoy it with the original crapped out paint for a while and head down that path next year....

Awesome.
@WSOPgold2012 I hadn't heard much from you in a while! Glad to see some movement on your rig!! Mine has gone from abandoned, to running, to lifted, to a complete drivetrain swap and now I'm almost ready to tackle body and paint, but I think I'll enjoy it with the original crapped out paint for a while and head down that path next year....
Awesome!!! Hvnt heard much bc hasnt been much movement. Shld be moving nicely now 😁

Great thread. You've got some good hands in on this project with Kelly SAAD and Trail Tailor.

**Im just here for the snow pictures....**

I was just think of you and Moxie a couple days ago. My SO wants to buy a 4runner. I am constantly having to chase down electronic issues with her 03 Yukon and realizing the reliability issues with modern cars is going to be about their electronics.
How about those plastic bumpers?
I'm thinking you made a great investment and I want to do the same. Except you could by two of them but you are still better off.

I was just think of you and Moxie a couple days ago. My SO wants to buy a 4runner. I am constantly having to chase down electronic issues with her 03 Yukon and realizing the reliability issues with modern cars is going to be about their electronics.
How about those plastic bumpers?
I'm thinking you made a great investment and I want to do the same. Except you could by two of them but you are still better off.
Im a lil lost....🤣😂🤣😂😁 Well, there was NOTHING inexpensive about the transformation my rig is undergoing...thats for sure. But I cant imagine ill regret it for a second.... New LCs are $120k ish...and yes, obv incredible....but, i think ill cherish my rig wayyyyyy more!!! #FingersCrossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom