Kaymar Rear Bumper on a LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you take a pic of the other side oem bracket?

Looks way better than my non metal skilled attempt at a wing bracket for my bumper!

20220930_115402.jpg

20220930_132532.jpg

What brand is your LRA? Do you know how far off the chassis rail it sits?
LRA = Long Range America, from Cruiser Brothers. The brackets are bolted tight to the inside of the frame rail, and the tank fills the full space side to side between the rails. Now that I am on my computer I can see you are in Austraila - I can't see that info on the phone version - I believe that they partner with Long Range Automotive to customize the tanks for the US market to deal with things like our charcoal canisters, etc. and import them for this market.

Last edited:
Yeah I think it will deffinatly bend if you dropped onto a rock, so it could be stronger, but I just bought it to hold my 35"tire, and I think it looks better then all the others available in Australia
I'm interested in the tire carrier alone (no bumper) for the same reason.

How is the tire carrier holding so far? Looks a bit on the thin side support-wise so hoping there's no wheel vibration issues offroad.

How is the tire carrier holding so far? Looks a bit on the thin side support-wise so hoping there's no wheel vibration issues offroad.
The wheel carrier slides into the chassis rail and is extremely strong, also very heavy, I doubt there is a carrier on the market is any more study,

The wheel carrier slides into the chassis and is completely separate to the bumper, its also extremely heavy duty and heavy, I doubt you'll find anything more sturdy on the market. I got quoted ~ $1800 aus per arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom