Baby blue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All of you have seen this build.... SO..... How many kms do you think this cruiser has????

Odometer reads x42785.8 x is obviously unknown.

142,xxx?
242,xxx?

Or higher or lower?

I'd guess lower end, but it's hard to tell with these old lumps.

Could've spent 20 years driving Miss Daisy, or 20 years being flogged by an a******.

Seems more like the former tho.
My first cruiser was a ratfucked bj40 owned since new by a crazy bastard who worked at the port alice mill.

So it spent a LOT of time on those north island highways with the needle buried...

You could tell. :lol:

"If you didn't know how old you was, how old would you be?"

Who knows for sure... is it in km or miles?

I'd guess 142,000 km based on condition... but it's impossible to say for sure.

When I bought mine in '91, it had something like 35k miles on the odometer. It had no tub left to speak of and the frame was almost gone at the back. I'm sure it was at least 135k miles. I got another 60k miles out of it. I don't think it was 235k miles... that would have made 295k miles including many years with no air filter. I've now put another 100k miles on it. I don't think it has 335k miles... 235k is enough. +/- 380k km.

Last edited:
Who knows for sure... is it in km or miles?

I'd guess 142,000 km based on condition... but it's impossible to say for sure.

When I bought mine in '91, it had something like 35k miles on the odometer. It had no tub left to speak of and the frame was almost gone at the back. I'm sure it was at least 135k miles. I got another 60k miles out of it. I don't think it was 235k miles... that would have made 295k miles including many years with no air filter. I've now put another 100k miles on it. I don't think it has 335k miles... 235k is enough. +/- 380k km.
kms

I finally broke down and ordered the bumperettes.

$200 to my door and brand new. I won't be driving that way for a year or so. Plus fuel and my time. But thanks for the heads up.

$200 to my door and brand new. I won't be driving that way for a year or so. Plus fuel and my time. But thanks for the heads up.

No problem.

I’m usually on my phone and it doesn’t show in portrait orientation where people are & sometimes I forget. Someone down here could grab them… but then getting them to you and restoring them… I get it.

Well look what just landed on my front door step.

IMG_1286[1].JPG

Im thinking the ambulance doors will hit this sweet pintle hitch.

IMG_1287[1].JPG

IMG_1288[1].JPG

I assure you I stole this locally.

My kindred spirit brother. Best Christmas present EVER!!! malcomfletcher.ca He sells his paintings for 2-3 grand American online. He mostly draws porches and Volkswagens but he made an exception because I have been helping them out a lot lately. So stoked!!! He paints insanely fast. I don't know how hours he put in but I'll ask. Any guesses?

IMG_1601[1].JPG

KVQS3731[1].JPG

IMG_1602[1].JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom