Wanted found-Rear bench seat for 75 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don’t have the bench seat but I do have the 2 belts that mount to the body

I have 1 spare bench seat for the rear as well as a more modern, forward-facing 75 series seat. Will upload pictures later if you want, neither have seatbelts but you could get them from Joe

I have a grey one. At least I think I do. I bought it from Joe a couple of years ago and I think is from a 76/77 series so may not work. It is in pretty much new condition but it has a few blems from constantly being moved around. I don't think I'll ever get around to using it.

I have 1 spare bench seat for the rear as well as a more modern, forward-facing 75 series seat. Will upload pictures later if you want, neither have seatbelts but you could get them from Joe
I would love some pictures.
I have a grey one. At least I think I do. I bought it from Joe a couple of years ago and I think is from a 76/77 series so may not work. It is in pretty much new condition but it has a few blems from constantly being moved around. I don't think I'll ever get around to using it.
Assume you’re looking for 75 series Troopy?

I don’t have the bench seat but I do have the 2 belts that mount to the body
Let me see if I can source a bench. One guy said he bought a bench from you but he thinks it is from a 70

This is the forward facing 75 rear seat
E1087115-676E-4B1D-BBD0-8CCD0F7EFDF3.jpeg

Don’t have a photo of the bench seat since I’m away from home but it looks just like these that are in the back of my troopy, I got 5 of them but could obviously only mount 4
0CF0DAFF-4C14-4AA4-8E99-CF65D2368C0D.jpeg

I am in Sacramento ca. my year is a 94. Does that bench fold. I think I could use seat belts. What year is this out of? Trying to find with headrests as well and a little better shape. Looks decent though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom