Bolt on turbo kit (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Joey, you said on this thread that mine was ready to ship 4-5 months ago and I never heard from you again. Emailed you 4 or 5 times since then with no response. Well now at least i know why. I’m assuming I’m on the short list to receive mine but I haven’t heard anything so now I don’t know. It’s been three years. I’m 65. My biggest concern is I will die before I ever see it.

Don’t die before tomorrow.

EDF91F18-9C16-4CA4-A86D-251011ACF964.jpeg

55D96DA7-E0B7-4843-BE1B-F9B814D8CDD1.jpeg

So have the next batch of people been notified then?

Well, I really hate having to write this but I am now moving overseas with the military and can't take my 80 with me. I can no longer keep my turbo order in place.

What I won't do is cancel my order completely and leave Joey with eating the costs. I currently have a spot in line and am willing to sell it to someone who is wanting a turbo. I have reached out to Joey to see how he would like to handle this but if someone is interested in taking over my order/spot in line, shoot me a message. I have a turbo and downpipe blanket on order. Let me know and I will work with Joey to see what he can do.

Well, I really hate having to write this but I am now moving overseas with the military and can't take my 80 with me. I can no longer keep my turbo order in place.

What I won't do is cancel my order completely and leave Joey with eating the costs. I currently have a spot in line and am willing to sell it to someone who is wanting a turbo. I have reached out to Joey to see how he would like to handle this but if someone is interested in taking over my order/spot in line, shoot me a message. I have a turbo and downpipe blanket on order. Let me know and I will work with Joey to see what he can do.

Well shoot. I’m late to this. Still playing catch up.

But…here is your turbo that is ready to ship out tomorrow and was about to post the pic here. I need to catch up seriously on emails but I’ll reach out with what to do with this one.

I'll take it!
Thank you! - I made a larger purchase the last ~wk, and was nearly about to go insane & use a credit card to swoop in.

You have no idea how much I was bird-dogging.

BIG thank you!!! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom