Victory 4x4 Rear Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Victory Bumper.png

There’s a victory 4x4 thread if you search the forum.

I considered the victory rear but the side bits are quite tall and I didn’t love that look. Really liked the dissent bumper lines but they are $$$. Ended up going RLC which was cheap (1/2 the cost) but requires more fiddling to fit.

I looked at Victory… high sides don’t bother me but dont like the way they do their branding. Imo they should laser etch instead of doing cutouts.

Likely going Dissent but the one thing I’m not fond of is the silver mounting hardware and no option for anodized black bolts etc. I understand it would complicate their logistics supply chain and could raise costs but aesthetically it just works better.

Last edited:
Does the Dissent rear bumper require cutting off brackets like their front bumper? That was a big turnoff for me.

How heavy is it?

There’s a victory 4x4 thread if you search the forum.

I considered the victory rear but the side bits are quite tall and I didn’t love that look. Really liked the dissent bumper lines but they are $$$. Ended up going RLC which was cheap (1/2 the cost) but requires more fiddling to fit.
I wasn't able to find anything relative to the 200s. I might just have to do one then.

Get dissent..... Victory has a great website but Dissent and Slee products are definitely a step or 3 above Victory....
-Victory bumper owner

I wasn't able to find anything relative to the 200s. I might just have to do one then.

I looked at Victory… high sides don’t bother me but dont like the way they do their branding. Imo they should laser etch instead of doing cutouts.
For the rear if you routinely use the trailer receiver hitch then it's irrelevant as you'll just remove that plate.

I have a victory front and have been around most brands armor. Victory is fine but not as nice as skee or dissent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom