200 series picture thread (40 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Towing a Kawasaki KRX on an Aluma 8122 trailer, I can barely feel it's back there. Staging area in Grant, Colorado where the colors are starting to pop.
image0.jpeg

Towing a Kawasaki KRX on an Aluma 8122 trailer, I can barely feel it's back there. Staging area in Grant, Colorado where the colors are starting to pop. View attachment 3124670

Another Aluma owner, they are nice aren't they? If it weren't for mine being so light and bouncing around occasionally I wouldn't even know it was back there.

ECB03F46-ED1C-472D-BFFD-E3DEECD5527F.jpeg

First Fly-In of the season. Setup the Oztent for some camping.

O0IClw2.jpg

JbWbxgi.jpg

pzurTbW.jpg

HSEycMY.jpg

Sunday evening beach run.

qHPsusj.jpg

TDan8s0.jpg

Sorry little butterfly

1665082362701.png

I hit a butterfly in that exact location. So weird. Where’s your winch line?

For the thread, here’s a photo I took yesterday of my clearance issues running 35s on the 200. Hoping to have a shop chop and reinforce ASAP.

A7155321-6B74-4627-A172-AD80B233FBE7.jpeg

For the thread, here’s a photo I took yesterday of my clearance issues running 35s on the 200. Hoping to have a shop chop and reinforce ASAP.

View attachment 3134132

And you need new tires my guy

View attachment 3134132

Winch line is tied to my shackle mount behind the fairlead. I just have a thimble end loop on it currently figuring it's easy enough to use with any shackle. I keep debating whether I want to terminate with a flat link or something.

Does look like you need a BMC. More caster can help dial in clearance there too.

View attachment 3134132
I bet it rubs pretty good on your kdss bar from the looks of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom