Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PARTING OUT

I’ve got a white ‘96 80-series (grey interior) I recently picked up for a 60-series frame swap project. Besides the frame and axles, I’m only planning on keeping a few other things for my other 80 (ABS stuff, gas tank & skid plate, DS door handle/armrest, maybe a front turn signal, some odds and ends). I’ll need to get the body and interior out of the way, so I’m parting it out. Engine is not running, but I don’t know why…however, it did turn over today so it’s at least not seized.

Body is in pretty good shape overall. Only rust I noted was in the bottom DS rear wheel arch just behind the rear door and a small signature rust streak from under the glass seal on the upper tailgate.

View attachment 3123266
View attachment 3123265

How much do you want for the body ? I kinda need a better one . Mines a rust bucket.

May be a long shot but anyone have a gazelle t4 gathering dust they want to get rid of? Missed out on the group buy a few years ago but figured I'd ask before buying new

Anyone have a remote for the rear entertainment for a LC 200?

Toyota Part: 86170-60070

I have an ARB Simpson 3 roof top tent that I don’t use anymore.

Price: $900 obo

It’s about 7 years old.

Used about 50 times

The cover was replaced 4 years ago becasue the zipper failed.

The tent is in good shape.

Im sure there are some small wear and tears here and there but nothing to compromise the tent in any way.

It’s been in stored in my garage and shed for the last 3 years.

PARTING OUT

I’ve got a white ‘96 80-series (grey interior) I recently picked up for a 60-series frame swap project. Besides the frame and axles, I’m only planning on keeping a few other things for my other 80 (ABS stuff, gas tank & skid plate, DS door handle/armrest, maybe a front turn signal, some odds and ends). I’ll need to get the body and interior out of the way, so I’m parting it out. Engine is not running, but I don’t know why…however, it did turn over today so it’s at least not seized.

Body is in pretty good shape overall. Only rust I noted was in the bottom DS rear wheel arch just behind the rear door and a small signature rust streak from under the glass seal on the upper tailgate.

View attachment 3123266
View attachment 3123265
I'm interested in mirrors. Both driver and passenger exteriors and interiors.

Looking for a military trailer. In order of preference, m101a3, m101a2, or m416.

I'm interested in mirrors. Both driver and passenger exteriors and interiors.
Arrrgh!!! So am I. Anybody else have some? I'm mostly concerned about the outers, the plastic...but I'll take complete assemblies.

Arrrgh!!! So am I. Anybody else have some? I'm mostly concerned about the outers, the plastic...but I'll take complete assemblies.
John I got you covered.

LOL same here. Mine look absolutely cooked from the sun.

Anyone have any LC200 stuff to sell?

Specifically looking for a rear entertainment remote for a 2011 (2008-2011), but consider other things as well. Floor mats, towing break controller (Redarc), anything else you might have??

Anyone have any LC200 stuff to sell?

Specifically looking for a rear entertainment remote for a 2011 (2008-2011), but consider other things as well. Floor mats, towing break controller (Redarc), anything else you might have??
I have rear Dobson springs, total chaos upper control arms. Maybe some other things from my 2011. I’ll have to check.

I see a high demand on mirrors here. I just trashed my driver side mirror last week at Logans run and ordered a Chinese Amazon driver side and it looks solid. $40 to my door. It is not OEM but works. Just a sugestivo for those that are not purists. It beats the $400 for a new OEM mirror

Parting out a ‘94 4Runner. If anybody needs anything, PM me. Going to scrap in a couple of weeks.

Parting out a ‘94 4Runner. If anybody needs anything, PM me. Going to scrap in a couple of weeks.

Not the one you just bought?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom