Parting Out 1994 FZJ. Grand Rapids, Michigan area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the transmission cooler and the small two-tube hard pipe/bracket near the headlight that the trans cooler lines connect to?

Do you have the transmission cooler and the small two-tube hard pipe/bracket near the headlight that the trans cooler lines connect to?
No. Sorry. I have a power steering paperclip in good condition, but not the radiator like trans cooler.

How about the hard pipe/bracket for the power steering lines that mounts next to the cooler? (Highlighted below)

61EC99B6-4D6D-40BB-87C4-DA9801EA1FAB.jpeg

Looking for an engine harness.

Toyota 82121-60341​

Let me know if you got anything. Thanks!

Looking for an engine harness.

Toyota 82121-60341​

Let me know if you got anything. Thanks!
Hello. I do not have the engine harness. Sorry. I sold it to a member a while ago. I do have the inside dash wire harness with the fuse box and a few that go back by doors and back if you are interested in anything like that.

My driver side rear shock mounts top and (bottom needs to be cut from donor axle and welded to mine’)
Mine Have been rust belted. If you have decent ones and your axle is being parted that would be awesome. Also if you could recommend any yard place where I might look if you don’t or shops that do lifts and and can fabricate a new one in their sleep I would be hugely appreciated
thank you so much

My driver side rear shock mounts top and (bottom needs to be cut from donor axle and welded to mine’)
Mine Have been rust belted. If you have decent ones and your axle is being parted that would be awesome. Also if you could recommend any yard place where I might look if you don’t or shops that do lifts and and can fabricate a new one in their sleep I would be hugely appreciated
thank you so much
I sold the axles with a rolling chassis on this one, but I do know of one nearby that had what you are looking for last time I was there (about 2 weeks ago). Here is his FB ad: Log in or sign up to view - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/421032986608263/

You may check with Dylan. He may be be able to make a deal with you to cut that off, but you do need to find a good welding or fab shop to make sure that critical stuff is welded strong. I know a local guy here in Michigan that could do it, but I'm not sure if you want to bring your rig to Mich. I'm willing to help if you need it.

Thank you I will !
i truly appreciate you taking the time to help out I will follow up on the leads. Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom