STLCA Rides & Events (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Keep an eye out here for 2022 club rides & events. We'll be posting up 2022 events and rides soon. We hope to be able to have a club ride just about every month in 2022.

istockphoto-1197831852-612x612.jpg

Jan 2022 club ride.

We'll be having our annual Cove Ride Friday December 31st through Sunday January 2nd at the Coalmont OHV Park 2605 B Mine Rd, Tracy City, TN 37387. We'll set up base camp at the park and ride some of the newer trails as well as some of our old favorites.

Jan 2022 club ride.

We'll be having our annual Cove Ride Friday December 31st through Sunday January 2nd at the Coalmont OHV Park 2605 B Mine Rd, Tracy City, TN 37387. We'll set up base camp at the park and ride some of the newer trails as well as some of our old favorites.
About 6-9 months and I’ll actually be able to join you fine folks on these rides. Have fun!

STLCA Easy Club Ride March 11th through 13th 2022.
Let's spend a weekend camping and riding in Tellico. The old trail system may be a memory but there's still a lot of exploring and easy scenic riding in the area. Camping will be a little bit different than what we're used to. We'll camp along River Rd. with the main camp being at Birch Branch Campground. There are several roadside camping areas between Birch Branch and Stateline. These are all first come first serve. There are vault toilets at each campground. Camping is $10.00 per night and they only accept cash. Fuel & food can be obtained in Tellico Plains or Murphy. The location reads the trout hatchery because that's the closest pin to where we'll be.

Join us for an easy club ride Saturday July 30th. We'll leave from the Foodland grocery store 100 N Cedar Ave South Pittsburgh TN at 9 AM CST. We'll spend the day exploring Franklin State Forest. We won't be camping on this trip. Just taking an easy day ride.

I assume I'm behind on my club dues, can someone remind me on how to pay ..check ?

I've been screwing around with some of my small projects here and there on my FJ60 and thats been hit and miss, been off the forum for a while also.

We're trying to get a head count for the Annual meeting. Post here to let us know if you're coming please.

Last edited:
Update for the Annual meeting. We will be holding the meeting as scheduled September 24th at 8 PM CST in Coalmont at the OHV park pavilion. In addition to this, we will be hosting the meeting on Google Meet. All club members will receive an email from us with a link to the meeting Friday September 23rd. Please join us.

This year for our annual New Years Ride, we'll be doing things a little differently. Friday, 12/30 2022 we'll meet at the Coalmont OHV Park at 9 AM CST and ride for the day. We'll camp at the park Friday night. Saturday 12/31 we'll leave the park and head south through the Cove. We'll camp in the Cove Saturday night and Sunday we'll make our way out most likely exiting near Jasper.

From our Alabama brothers & sisters with Heart of the South Cruisers.

Heart of the South Cruisers has had a Veterans Day Campout at Hawk Pride Offroad in Tuscumbia, AL for the last several years. It's always been a good time with minimal crowds and generally good weather. We're doing it again this year and we've decided that we'd like to try and grow the event a bit by inviting you and your clubs to join! We'll be there the evening of November 10th through the morning of the 13th.

We'll have our smoker there to handle the cooking, and ample firewood to feed the campfires. There are no fees to us for this thing - this weekend is about wheeling and socializing. Info regarding park details such as location and fees can be found here.

For the few of you that haven't been to the park or NW Alabama before: There's plenty of room for primitive camping, RV hook-ups show as available, and bathhouses and showers are on-site. As for wheeling, there are greens on up to double reds. The park itself is ~1000ac with the farthest corner being a ~10 minute drive back to camp. Florence and the Shoals area are ~30 minutes away and have most anything you could need. There's a Shell station nearby for fuel and such.

We're working on putting some smaller details together still, so if you can make it please let us know. We'll hope to see you all there!

Zach Johnson

I’m thinking hard. I’ll probably bring the 100. I need new tires anyway. 😂

New Years Ride plan. Friday ride at the park. Saturday morning leave and head towards the AC Cave if the water isn't too high. Mid afternoon Saturday, the folks who don't want to camp on the trail will head back to the park. The rest will set up camp somewhere near the cave and ride out the rest of the way Sunday exiting on the south end.
In the case of the water being too high, then we'll just stay up top at the park all weekend and ride there.

Sorry but I will not be able to attend. The 11th is already booked. Have a good day

Join us for an easy club ride Saturday March 11th. We'll leave from the Foodland grocery store 100 N Cedar Ave South Pittsburgh TN at 9 AM CST. We'll spend the day exploring Franklin State Forest. We won't be camping on this trip. Just taking an easy day ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom