Wanted 1986 BJ73 windshield (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

forrest5000

SILVER Star
Threads
I’m looking for a windshield for a 1986 Bj73 FRP top , last week a carwash caved mine in , trucks not drivable. Tried the typical places no luck .

09DBDA9A-45FF-4B04-BA51-20195EE55C38.jpeg

DE973624-10F7-463B-AF1C-B9CFF7B306F0.jpeg

This is one of the few parts I get directly from my local Toyota dealer. They used to stock them in Ontario CA, and they are responsible for the safe arrival of the glass at the local dealership.

This is one of the few parts I get directly from my local Toyota dealer. They used to stock them in Ontario CA, and they are responsible for the safe arrival of the glass at the local dealership.

Probably still comes broken 9 times out of 10 at the dealership. I don't understand some methods of Toyota packaging requirements.

I have found some for hard tops , but none for the FRP top.

Local toyota dealer can get that for you , you need to provide the part number as the parts guy/girl can’t look that up .

56111-60230 windshield glass
56121–90K01 windshield gasket

Do both.

56111-60230 windshield glass
56121–90K01 windshield gasket

Do both.
I was about to ask if anyone had the part number. Thank you sir! Will be needing one for myselfness soonly.

:D

I called my local dealer a few weeks ago, gave them the number and they looked it up and said there were several available state-side (26 in California), this was for my Troopy. I've got the gasket already, need the glass, but have to be prepared to do rust-repair on the frame before I dive into it. ON-line price is a few hundred $ cheaper than what the dealer quoted ($574 vs. $350-ish)) though :rolleyes: .

The carwash that broke mine has ordered a windshield and gasket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom