Michelin Defender LTX 285/60 R18 on 2021 HE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@1Maverick

@1Maverick

I am looking at either the 275/70r18 125/122s and the 295/70r18 129/126S outpost. 295s are really hard to find in a set of 4.

Not sure about increasing road noise as the tires age. My experience with Michelins has been pretty good though.

Maybe others can chime in that have run the Defenders for more miles?
Curious how the Michelin Defenders have treated you. I do 99% highway driving, but want something I can take offroad here in California. I have no interest in rock crawling or mud.

Curious how the Michelin Defenders have treated you. I do 99% highway driving, but want something I can take offroad here in California. I have no interest in rock crawling or mud.
Very happy with them so far. I only have about 17K miles on my Land Cruiser, since it’s a third vehicle and not driven daily. I’ve taken it on a few long road trips through mixed weather conditions and the Defenders have performed exceptionally well.

I’d highly recommend them considering you do mainly highway driving like myself.

Here’s a photo from the Outerbanks in NC. We aired down the Defenders and they handled very well on the beach.

IMG_8405.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom