Events/Trails Keystone Cruisers Club Activities (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We need to steal their photographer!

Those folks believe in sticking together -- when we were out this spring we ran into another gigantic group of 20+ trucks.

A friend sent me this Bronco forum link. I'm guessing these are the guys we saw around the time of Zack's misadventure. Quality pics.

Their photo dude has the skillz.

Well, looks like we will be getting new place, meaning renovations and moving out. This means I need to get this bad boy out as much as I can for a next couple of weeks.

335BC615-03CD-476B-AC09-0A82F7859BBA.jpeg

Hello...I am wondering if you guys can recommend a good shop to work on checking out rear differentials and also rebuilding in the NY CT NJ PA area. My rig is a 1999 series 100. Any help is appreciated

Hello...I am wondering if you guys can recommend a good shop to work on checking out rear differentials and also rebuilding in the NY CT NJ PA area. My rig is a 1999 series 100. Any help is appreciated

@mongoose2231

Hello TLCA Chapter Representatives,
In lieu of our normal board meeting, next Tuesday will be the TLCA annual meeting. This meeting is open to all TLCA members, but you must register to attend. ANNUAL MEETING - TLCA - https://tlca.org/meeting/ Please share with your chapter TLCA members.
September 27, 2022
6pm Pacific
7pm Mountain
8pm Central
9pm Eastern
Details about the meeting and registration can be found here:
ANNUAL MEETING - TLCA - https://tlca.org/meeting/

TLCA Member Services
6834 S. University Blvd. #505
Centennial, CO 80122
www.tlca.org

I'd be fine with that weekend. I believe one or two of the guys will be headed to VA for a week of camping and running forest roads starting that weekend but we should be able to get a good turnout at either Rausch or AOAA.

@Ecliff5 , @PFRELENG and I have been discussing running the north east section at Rausch next time we go.

@shmukster I believe you mentioned to me last time we were there that they have some good trails on that side?

Maybe we could do Rausch and explore that side! We would likely only be able to make it for Saturday wheeling.

Let's do it again in December.

Overnight?

Did the Eastern property at AOAA last time....

Screenshot_20221115-094653.png

Hello all, I hope everyone had a great holiday season and are doing well.

I was curious if we wanted to try and do a club breakfast this year? We had a hiatus due to the world events and things seemed to have calm.down a little, but I know everyone's comfort level is a little different.

Additionally, @brian bumped that it is time for a new president.

I'm down for a club breakfast if we can make it work out for good majority of the group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom