ARB Summit Bar install questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got a great deal on the Arb 3415250 bull bar for sale locally and getting ready to install on 2019 LC. There are a few threads with excellent info on install but I still have a few questions:

1) Trimming bumper - lots of great info on placement of template for cutting stock bumper. My question is what tool do I use to cut that has the best result? Instructions say multi tool or jig saw. What have others used with good results?

2). Do I need the camera relocation(arb 3515090) kit for a 2019? I see the instructions were updated to reference the kit but can’t tell which years need the kit. The other write ups on mud don’t mention this part of the install.

That is it for now. As always appreciate the advice!

KB

I used a combo of tools: air cutoff wheel, Milwaukee multi-tool with fine cut blade, two files(coarse and fine wide flat). I used the cutoff for the majority.

I decided to try the install without the front camera relocation. I wish I had done it, as the camera view is very restricted by the bumper. I will probably get around to doing it in the next month or two.

I got a great deal on the Arb 3415250 bull bar for sale locally and getting ready to install on 2019 LC. There are a few threads with excellent info on install but I still have a few questions:

1) Trimming bumper - lots of great info on placement of template for cutting stock bumper. My question is what tool do I use to cut that has the best result? Instructions say multi tool or jig saw. What have others used with good results?

2). Do I need the camera relocation(arb 3515090) kit for a 2019? I see the instructions were updated to reference the kit but can’t tell which years need the kit. The other write ups on mud don’t mention this part of the install.

That is it for now. As always appreciate the advice!

KB
Kevin Boyd from Tyler Texas?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom