Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

🙌

EED98196-F49D-4353-BC55-65925D46FA38.jpeg

Meeting downtown today, Nashville from the 27th floor

20220922_123551.jpg

What a nightmare, Port installed alarm with an aftermarket alarm overlayed on top of it. Both of them had starter disable and the aftermarket had fuel pump disable as well. You’re welcome Shrek…This set up was guaranteed to leave you stranded.

C0A2B49D-FE80-402E-9933-54574DAD4245.jpeg

Uh….that’s why it won’t spin.

View attachment 3122982

Yikes! Soak it in a vat of Evapo-Rust then put in a 55 gallon drum of Aero Kroil. In all seriousness if you can get the pistons out without too much scoring it may be salvageable. The crank may clean up as well. Camshaft will more than likely be too pitted to use but when you drop them they do cool things🤣

What’s with 2 clutch masters on the left side and the master on the right side?

The second clutch master is a remote to operate the hydroboost

Some genius s*** @FJ60Cam dreamed up

The second clutch master is a remote to operate the hydroboost

Some genius s*** @FJ60Cam dreamed up

So second clutch master operates slave cylinder which in turn operates hydro booster giving you Full Hydraulic brakes without a mechanical linkage between the two? If so that’s way more liability than I’m willing to put my name on. A cool setup but a simple leak, contaminated fluid etc that can go south quickly.

So second clutch master operates slave cylinder which in turn operates hydro booster giving you Full Hydraulic brakes without a mechanical linkage between the two? If so that’s way more liability than I’m willing to put my name on. A cool setup but a simple leak, contaminated fluid etc that can go south quickly.
Relax Poindexter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom