Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$50. XL-size dog crate. Includes casters (never installed). It's a little thicker than Petmate brand crates. Purchased in Poland 3 years ago to transport my brothers dog (~75lb retriever) to the US. Unknown brand. Can pick up in Gainesville approximately 9/28-10/5. I might be able to get it to the swap meet on 10/1.

IMG_5823.jpeg

Very dumb question still trying to navigate through this site. Can someone send me the link to the 100 series for sale classifieds please. Thank you

Very dumb question still trying to navigate through this site. Can someone send me the link to the 100 series for sale classifieds please. Thank you
Look at top of page, click on classifieds, scroll down to vehicles for sale and you will see them. If you are on you phone, stop and get on a computer till you know the site then use your phone. They are different.

Any of you need an Acorn Stairlift? Finally took down the one we had for my grandma. You too can have fun getting up and down your stairs. This is what it looks like. Seeing prices all over the place online, say $900
download.jpeg
images.jpeg

should have kept it for those drunk nights when the stairs are a bit much
That's why I figured someone here would jump on the opportunity that and we got a bunch of old folks here. We care for the drunk seniors in the club 🤣

I was saving it for you or Jeff.

I bet you could use it in the garage to get in and out of the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom