Builds SLOW 71 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So Ron dropped by the sty today, had a great time. Half Whacked and 55 Guy showed up, had a small cruiserfest. what a great afternoon! thank you guys
IMG_4555.jpg
IMG_4556.jpg
IMG_4557.jpg

Thanks Jim,

We're putting the final "stuff" in the wagon tonight and it's packed. I was just looking at the trip meter from the Pig Party @ 2800 miles, guess I'll be putting a few more on this trip. Ten days on my own then picking up Jeri and staying out @ another two weeks. So, the first two days will be on the not so exciting side Mo and NE then it should get better into WY. Medicine Bow National Forrest will my first back road camping.

I'll take pictures, not many, but I'll try. 👍
If you need any help along the way, there are a few of us around the I-80/I-25 junction. Let us know!
@FJBen & @Laughingjackal

I sure hope not. I haven't had much time to look around like I would like. This part of the trip is mainly just get it to Valley Hybrids. I can relax once the new transfer case is in and I pick up Jeri in Sacramento.
Then you'll have sometime to talk to, eh? I have been wondering what the next move is for the flower beds...

The “Loneliest Road” will be an interesting adventure. Long drives through one of those endless Nevada basins and up the far side. Then rinse and repeat, again and again. Historic towns and sights all along the way. Returning from a convention in Tahoe a co-worker and I made Bonnie drive while we sat in the back seat emptying a cooler of Miller Lights.
I sense a Husband Of The Year award from that year!

Well, I made it all the way to south of Lake Tahoe. I'm on Hwy. 88 and what is it with the rain. Raining again, I thought the West is drying up. I had a great time going across 50, seen plenty of oddballs like myself. Two old guys in a convert. Benz from the 50s or 60s., hotrods, bicycles, you name it they were out there. So, let's talk about something I can't find any info on. I was in one of those spots where there's nothing but scrub brush, not one tree, hill, gulley, nothing and I have to go, I've been driving for a long time thinking something should show up, nope not a thing bigger than the foot tall brush. So, I figure if the cattle can do it so can I, walked out where I thought was far enough, I mean you can see a cow a mile away and took a crap. Now some of you will find that disgusting and some will find it funny, but I found to be such a very uplifting moment, setting myself free if you will. So, my questions are where are the guide lines, the rules for such a thing. What would Ann Landers say about it. I mean, like how far out should you walk, you can't go right by the road, I figured @ 100 yards and things get blurry and what about facing the road or turn a cheek, seems cheeks to the road would be rude, so I manned up and faced my onlookers. I mean, if they're going to put you on facebook might as well wave, right? We need a guide book for this stuff. Oh, I did bring along my shovel, since I am politically correct. What would you do? 🤷‍♂️
I think as long as you don't step in your business after, all is well!
Sounds like you got the job done...

Com' on MacDaddy, you know the drill, leave no trace. What about rattle snakes everyone was talking about out here. Those little green ones hiding in the bushes, it would be my luck to get bit while pinching a loaf. I mean how would Jeri explain it at the funeral. There's a lot to consider when nature calls.
I hadn't thought about the snakes!
Or the snapping turtles!!!

I knew this was subject that needed talking about. It needs a chapter in the book, a field guide for real men. I like the tree idea, I'll try that next time.

This thread has enriched my life in ways I never would have imagined...

You can always get a bumper dumper. But this kit linked below is pretty cool. One of the TLCA members in my area knows the owner and get these at a reduced rate. I have been meaning to pick one up.

Group buy for the next Pig Party!

Now that you mention it, I have the shower tent with me, I could of carried it out in the field and had at it. Good idea, wish I would of thought about it.

Well you could have just set things up on the road side then and used the bidet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom