Builds SLOW 71 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I used to carry a folding cot for just such an occasion.

Unfold it to an "L" shape and lay it on it's side as a screen so it hides your bottom from passerby.

Used to be a tanker in the Army and that is side of the road crapping SOP. No need to go a great distance that way.
I should have know the military had an SOP on this matter, they got you covered top to bottom. :rimshot:

Interesting turn on this thread. I think we've had shorter discussions about mechanical problems with our pigs than this one about Ron's intestinal issues. Just waiting for @J Mack to offer up design help or a catalog number for a solution to Scrapdaddy's privacy concerns (or lack thereof.)

Visited Ron at Valley Hybrids today, in walks Marlin from Marlin Crawlers

186D5237-E7B7-4A05-BD35-F086A9B5BC46.jpeg

Back on the road, sorta.... Georg at Valley Hybrids finished up early and got me going today, I made it to Sacramento and now waiting for Jeri to fly in tomorrow. The new transfer case is awesome, so quite and man I like the drop in rpm on the highway. I forgot how quite it should have been, this is the right decision for the type of camping, traveling, four wheeling we do. In case some of you didn't know I had the 4:1 low gears installed, which also had made the high gear an underdrive gear, so I sorta lost my 5th gear overdrive. The biggest problem for me were the 4:1 gears are straight cut gears and made a ton of highway noise. If a guy were building a true off road buggy type vehicle the 4:1 are what you want.

I want to thank Georg and the guys in the shop for putting up with me this week, I had a ball hanging out and talking with all the cool guys coming in, not to mention the hot girls in the office which made paying the bill that much easier. Everybody knew their job and things just seemed to run smooth, front to back. :beer: I'm sure I'll be back!

Whats next on your route

Whats next on your route
We're going to work our way over to the west coast and head north stopping where we want. Georg mentioned a beach you can camp on and it turns out it's on the 4wd road we had marked to take, so looking forward to that. So many cool things to see, we'll keep going until it's time to turn for home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom