Good seat cover for 200 series? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought mine from a company called CalTrend. They’ve been good for the two years I’ve had them. I forget the price, but I believe it was around $200 for the two front seats.

Sorry for the multiple posts - connection issues and forgot the pic:

F0AEE60E-4EEF-4658-81B6-8CD22413B99D.jpeg

Installed my Escapes today. One would think they’d think of color coding the straps, a la modern tents. Regardless, they really are incredible in their fit and quality.

have had escapes on the wifes LC since Jan 2019, they still look new. its money well spent

have had escapes on the wifes LC since Jan 2019, they still look new. its money well spent
Received my charcoal poly cotton escapes covers with monitor. Tried to install them. I own a 2018 land cruiser with rear entertainment system. First obstacle: the flap on the rear of the front seats have a courtesy led light with wires . Could not free the flap.. Second obstacle: incredibly tight fit almost impossible to put on the seat. Any suggestions? Thanks

Received my charcoal poly cotton escapes covers with monitor. Tried to install them. I own a 2018 land cruiser with rear entertainment system. First obstacle: the flap on the rear of the front seats have a courtesy led light with wires . Could not free the flap.. Second obstacle: incredibly tight fit almost impossible to put on the seat. Any suggestions? Thanks
I don’t have the entertainment system so I can’t comment on that but I can on fitment. Mine were snug going on and have remained that way a few months in. Just make sure you get the correct seat covers on the correct seats. The worst part for me were the straps on the front seat bottoms, I had to create new curse words because the standards just weren’t cutting it and expect bloody knuckles from those as well.

How bad are the rear seats to install?

Paul at Equipt Expeditions Outfitters made a YouTube video for installing the Escape Gear seat covers on an LC 200.

Agreed, 2nd row was easy.. the front sets took some time since you have to fish the straps under will all the computers and such and attach to the seat bars.. I didn't see the equipt video - probably would have helped.
these are my 4th or 5th set of Escape gear seat covers.. love them (I have the black ones in my Defender)

I need to get seat covers for my fronts. My driver side looks like it had a split in it at one time and had a very shoddy fix. What is out there that will be pretty firm fitting and not trigger my OCD? I don’t need offroad seat covers, but rather have something that looks good and mostly factory-looking or just good in general.

I need to get seat covers for my fronts. My driver side looks like it had a split in it at one time and had a very shoddy fix. What is out there that will be pretty firm fitting and not trigger my OCD? I don’t need offroad seat covers, but rather have something that looks good and mostly factory-looking or just good in general.
i am a fan of sheepskin covers in my opinion they look great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom