awesome addition to your 80 for the audiophile (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After exhausting search on the interweb....I found this 3d printed piece for your tweeters in the door sail. It was from solvefunction.com Ordered on a Monday, printed on a Tuesday, shipped on a Wednesday, arrived on Friday and installed on a Saturday. Pretty neat little addition for those looking to locate yer highs in a perfect little spot. Not too in your face, but nicely tucked away. I have seen others fab one up, but looked a bit too bulbous for my taste. These are very very nicely made and stout, and very fair priced. I DO NOT know this outfit, merely an end user. Morel tweeter NOT included with tweeter pods

20220618_143126.jpg

20220618_143134.jpg

20220618_143145.jpg

Last edited:
run your wiring up to the newly drilled hole and BOOM....screw in the 3 supplied bolts and enjoy

20220618_151439.jpg

20220618_151443.jpg

Nice.

(And nice to see a thin seal between the mirror and the door metal. Now I know where my wind noise is coming from).

Nice setup. How are you running the fronts? Active? or with a crossover? How did you run the speaker wires to the head unit? Thanks..

Nice setup. How are you running the fronts? Active? or with a crossover? How did you run the speaker wires to the head unit? Thanks..
crossover for sure.......:LOTS of wiring...
1663676056111.png

This is a really great find. I have been wanting to do something similar for years, but haven't been able to find a way I liked. I am definitely going to look at a set of these in the near future.

Thanks for sharing.

That looks like some serious heavy gauge speaker wire too.

It took a few attempts for me too, but we are are busy....plus the product is awesome !!

After exhausting search on the interweb ....I found this 3d printed piece for your tweeters in the door sail. .....Morel tweeter NOT included with tweeter pods
One more question, how did you anchor the tweeter to the pod? Thanks dg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom