Wanted 73’ or early Wiper arms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Blastservices

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a good clean set of wiper arms that DO NOT require a nut to hold them on. The early version just uses a little spring steel clip on the bottom side of the splines.
One of mine keeps coming off so I need a nice clean set I can run. Not looking for rusty ones.
Thanks in advance!

Looking for a good clean set of wiper arms that DO NOT require a nut to hold them on. The early version just uses a little spring steel clip on the bottom side of the splines.
One of mine keeps coming off so I need a nice clean set I can run. Not looking for rusty ones.
Thanks in advance!

Ok so through trial and error , i found arms to replace the week spring ones on my 70 fj55 . they are the snap on ones not the bolt on ones on later years . my old ones did not have enough tension to hold the wiper against the glass . the new ones are a Anco 41-03 . they have alot more spring tension . and should push the snow better this winter

View attachment 1127534
from a old post .

pic

anco.jpg

The big problem with our old ones is that pot metal splined bushing. They will strip out at some point and fly off, like when you're a 1,000 miles from home in a rain storm. I'm going to switch over to the newer system that holds so much better.

not driving that today , will look when i get home . i remember the end having a adjustable pivot for horizonal angle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom