Daihatsu Rocky gas tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What is your location and how urgent do you need it ?

Joe

What is your location and how urgent do you need it ?

Joe
Hello,

I am hoping that you can help me out here Joe. I am in a similar situation as the original poster. I have a 90' Rocky and I need a gas tank that needs replaced.
NOS is nonexistent, any help with generic/universal/other make that would work?

I am from Illinois USA and have no idea how to figure out what gas tanks would fit. I really just want my rocky running again.

Matthew

Hello,

I am hoping that you can help me out here Joe. I am in a similar situation as the original poster. I have a 90' Rocky and I need a gas tank that needs replaced.
NOS is nonexistent, any help with generic/universal/other make that would work?

I am from Illinois USA and have no idea how to figure out what gas tanks would fit. I really just want my rocky running again.

Matthew
I see several Rocky’s for sale for parts in Europe and even latin America , they are almost always 2.8 turbo diesels though . I am not shipping containers at the moment because of cost and unavailability.

I think it would be cheaper ( less expensive) at this moment to just have a custom tank made then trying to ship one here from overseas .

I see several Rocky’s for sale for parts in Europe and even latin America , they are almost always 2.8 turbo diesels though . I am not shipping containers at the moment because of cost and unavailability.

I think it would be cheaper ( less expensive) at this moment to just have a custom tank made then trying to ship one here from overseas .
Is there any custom gas tank makers that you know of in Illinois? I do not know any off of the top of my head.

look up partshotline.com, theres 2 in VA for a 90, used so who knows what they look like, also check The Long Ranger site, they have one , new, long range, may be expensive tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom