SOLD Los Angeles CA 2013 Grey 66k Miles, Clean & Stock Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
2013 Landcruiser 200 Series, Mint condition. Car has 67k miles on (still planning on driving once or twice a week), mainly highway miles. Clean Carfax, absolutely no issues with the car, runs perfect. I'm the second owner of the car, I bought it in 2016 from the Toyota dealer with 3k miles on the car. Prior to my purchase, the dealers owners wife drive it for 3 years and only put 3k miles on the car, so it came with the Certitied preowned warranty. Underside is spotless, always lived in Southern California. Comes with all the options, see pictures with Certified window sticker. Not sure if all the 200s came with the rear sear DVD entertainment system, but this car did.

Currently running on Nitto Terra Grapplers(285/70R17) on Rock Warriors, spare tire is also the same Nitto with a Rock Warrior wheel, with black wheel locks. Tires have about 12k miles on them, rotated every 5k miles. The OEM wheels will be included in the sale. Lat summer I put in a new Interstate battery.

Always used Weathertech matts (Front, center row & rear). I have OEM floor matts as well. Serviced only at local Toyota dealer(I have all the receipts) and my personal mechanic(he knows how picky I am with my cars and OEM Toyota parts only). Ive only had it 4 LO to make sure everything works including the center locker. I have an 80 that I use for trail driving, hunting, etc...

Professionally detailed ever year before summer and I get it washed every 3 weeks.

Selling because I just bought a GMC 2500HD Diesel, hopefully I don't regret selling the 200. Asking $58,000.00 or OBO.

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5362.jpg

IMG_5363 (1).jpg

IMG_5364.jpg

Last edited:
More Pictures

IMG_5365.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

IMG_5370.jpg

IMG_5374.jpg

I’m watching this one closely.

those new AT4 GMC's are pretty nice(my brother has one, but its just not the same. Looks like you have an 80 series though, you will survive! I shared with a couple buddies, hopefully one of them takes interest! Clean vehicle!

SOLD :(

Congratulations! Did this sell through your Auto Trader ad or to a Mud member?

The buyer was referred to my car by a Mud member and I think he'll be joining. The Auto Trader buyers were looking more for value and didn't appreciate the low mileage, service records, and the meticulous condition of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom