Anyone tried these floor mats?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dadgumit dude! Why didn’t you share this link a couple weeks earlier? How difficult can it be for YOU to get my timing right, for crying out loud. :rofl::bang:
The story of my life. LOL

is there a year range and model of Landcruiser or 4runner floor mats that crossover to GX470?
Thanks
03-08 4runner might, since they’re basically the same vehicle.

No lip to hold the water etc. Hard to clean Hmmm.

No lip to hold the water etc. Hard to clean Hmmm.
Actually it does have a lip around the edges to hold water as well as all the squares acts as micro lips that hold water. I proved it a few days with a large sweet tea. It really worked well.

I bought a set of these a few months ago to use as everyday mats. The waffle design holds dirt and mud in place. I have a set of new Weathertech and Lexus carpeted mats (still in the bag) that I keep around for special occasions -- like going to a meet or show. These are the most useful mats that I've found in a long time.

Those are nice looking mats. Easiest way to wash mats is just spray some cleaning agent of your choice, wait a minute and pressure wash. No point to scrub wit ha brush unless you're really bored.

Got pics? Which ones/color did you get?
Pics in my build thread for Alita. I got the Northridge pattern in the Grey which really is almost a perfect match to my grey interior.

has anyone tried sizing GX460 mats to the GX470? .... Tundra, sequoia, Tacoma? I cant find anything i like to match the ivory interior

Pics in my build thread for Alita. I got the Northridge pattern in the Grey which really is almost a perfect match to my grey interior.
Actually just went on their site and found that they are now making a FULL cargo area piece! They originally did not have this on their site but when I was talking with one of their reps, they told me that they had the dimensions and I would need X amount and just cut to fit. Looks like they took it one step further!
Gonna have to purchase that in the near future.

Any reason why these wouldn't work on an '05 LX470 ? Ebay says they "aren't compatible", but I have no reason to believe the dimensions would be any different than on a LC.

Can confirm they fit ‘00, ‘04 and ‘06 Lexii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom