The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Here is my stock 2001 LX470 w/ AHC at the 2022 Iowa Tall Corn Cruiser Classic.

If this panty dropper of a video doesn't prove what a beast the ole hundo series is nothing will. Thanks for sharing that bit of awesome.

Can skip through first minute or so of photos, but then I swear there is some cruiser stuff. Last minute or so is the good stuff, was a pretty gnarly decent down from 10k feet.

I was out trying to have fun and not do too much damage while going around with my brother and his friends with their toys. The Jeeps came in on trailers because they play hard. I knew what I was in for.

I was out trying to have fun and not do too much damage while going around with my brother and his friends with their toys. The Jeeps came in on trailers because they play hard. I knew what I was in for.

Seems like a good group of jeepers. Looks fun and nice LX

Ryan Orr with Orr Trail Travels published this video about the Oklahoma Kiamichi (K-trail) with members @ChristopherPrice and @OwnerCS in our 100 series.

Here's a view of the eastern Ouachita mountains.

Hey, I know that triple locked LX.

Compared to a lot of y'alls builds, mine is pretty mild. But it has served us incredibly well both on multi-week adventures and weekend trips. Thought I'd share this video walk-around in case it's helpful for anyone. Cheers!

@Bisho Yesterday I accidentally ventured into Day 4 from Ozone to Union School. The falls were running nicely. I really had no trouble with the steps or the twisty washout. I bypassed the big mud hole. All in all, it was an uneventful trip that produced some nice pictures.

@Bisho Yesterday I accidentally ventured into Day 4 from Ozone to Union School. The falls were running nicely. I really had no trouble with the steps or the twisty washout. I bypassed the big mud hole. All in all, it was an uneventful trip that produced some nice pictures.

There wasn’t but a trickle of water in the falls last month.

People that wheel with me through the Ozarks know to expect a Car Wash Falls video -- especially after a rain. I parked up the trail and filmed my Toyota Trucks of Arkansas buddies on Saturday, December 10th.

We love it when we can show people a good time in the Ozarks.

The video from last weekend's Toyota Trucks of Arkansas ride to the Ozarks. It was Rob's (TexArkansas) first tip to the Ozarks. I'm the guy behind the camera in a few scenes.

@OEMGUY0720 They caught me in the video at 7:00

@krice118 @Bisho @ChristopherPrice

Last edited:
Some Colorado off-roading... I do all the filming and photography and video editing myself. I haven't gotten a lot of the trails I've done on video yet, but I will... I've also recorded some maintenance I've done.

Ozark Mountain Water Crossings from December 28, 2022.

My buddy filmed three short videos of me crossing on the first youtube.

Next, I filmed my buddies on the second youtube.

@Bisho You've been with me on these creeks. I run across the creeks first to film other group members.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom