FJ60 Campteq Camper Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If your in Oregon hit me up! A camp trip would be awesome. I’ve got property a half hour from Crater Lake National Park.
50F8244C-A0B7-4C1A-BF6A-F6412F0BA51D.jpeg

Intercooler piping is at the powder coater so the fun should begin here shortly! In the meantime got some new cocomats.com floor mats to go with my new carpet. My last ones have held up well, but I spilled some paint on the rear one and wanted to adjust the sizing a little bit (the mats are custom to your spec). I love these things and they fit the cruisers style perfect.

kLKaBOZm.jpg

CF2ShEGm.jpg

If your in Oregon hit me up! A camp trip would be awesome. I’ve got property a half hour from Crater Lake National Park.
View attachment 2974064
What did you go with for rear bumper and tire carrier? Looks good and I have an FJ62 that I'm outfitting.

Intercooler... finally!

Overall impressed with the work done. would have loved the same diameter piping to go the full length if only for aesthetic purposes on the one side, but may address that later depending on how anal I get. He was trying to save me money by using what was already on there.

Also need to address a brace piece for the hood latch... it was removed for the intercooler and now the hood just goes nuts while im driving... that top cross brace isn't too strong.

Anxious to get a slightly bigger turbo... and play with the fuel screw :)

csKBDtjl.jpg

ebyZMrxl.jpg

Got some beautiful Aluminum pressed door panels from orikawa today. Can’t wait to put them on. Company is great, great communication, quality product. Look forward to their other stuff!

Those tabs are for molle straps…. Looking for some low profile bags to put on there now. Speaker holes are 6.5 rear doors and 4 front. These Rockford fosgates are fairly inexpensive and have low key metal grilles so go perfect.

I’ll post more pics as I get them up

A2FD2E94-0D94-4F76-A2CF-60B610B1DEEF.jpeg
77DE88CE-A535-4B26-A774-F744A753B458.jpeg

Last edited:
I started putting these in and realized f it. I want brown panels. With the black arm rest, speakers, mounting screws, and window cranks I think it will look way better than straight black. Went to the powdercoaters and spent an hour trying to match the brown interior. Prismatic powder Tacoma brown is about as close as I could get and is a satin finish. Shown next to factory brown crank. Excited to put these on…

7A56EE86-7757-46F6-AB7D-684288AC91FF.jpeg

OEM toyota vacuum canister. Smaller and helps me run the vacuum lines away from the exhaust manifold.
nrF1WGUl.jpg
What is this vacuum canister? Part number?

What is this vacuum canister? Part number?
TOYOTA GENUINE OEM 44740-60270 RESERVOIR ASSY, VACUUM 4474060270

@c2dfj45 hooked me up with the # after I saw he used it in his build. Mines mounted upside down but it’s waaaay smaller than all the universal solutions. I wish I had a way to plug in the sensor for a warning light or something but I’m just not that smart.

TOYOTA GENUINE OEM 44740-60270 RESERVOIR ASSY, VACUUM 4474060270

@c2dfj45 hooked me up with the # after I saw he used it in his build. Mines mounted upside down but it’s waaaay smaller than all the universal solutions. I wish I had a way to plug in the sensor for a warning light or something but I’m just not that smart.
This isn’t an evap canister, right? It’s just a vacuum reservoir?

Journey is still underway. Got a 31mpg tank and a 28mpg tank so im continuously thrilled. Spent some time in Montana and Wyoming, so beautiful. Came out from a brewery to a puddle underneath the truck... a coolant hose had split on the bottom. Thank god I had extra antifreeze and tools.

Time to let the adventure continue. Top will be on this week!

gq3i8Ps.jpg

pG6xHWT.jpg

8kJ2MJK.jpg

YkC4FoU.jpg
Squaretop Mountain. Sweet. I’ve been on top of it a handful of x’s over the years. Great fishing at those upper lakes in the Winds. Very nice 60 as well. Just finding this thread so a bit late to the party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom