Welcome to North Sound Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading down to cali thursdays to hopefully bring this bad boy home. I look forward to meeting some local LC people and hit some trails. Im a big backpacker, so I’ll be heading into the backcountry!

B875BE6F-A446-42DD-BFAB-C22E0EB8EBC8.jpeg

61784024-A57D-4904-8E95-05776CE2C3CD.jpeg

F529F997-F247-45E9-AC77-62A9730FEF4C.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi there, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Guido, I'm in Bellingham, looking for 70 Series lovers to learn more. Mostly interested in long distance travel, as in to South America. I am trying to get my Troopy (1988 LC HJ75) in shape, making her as solid as possible. My FireTruck (1993 LC HZJ75) will become a flatbed and used as a farm truck. Feel free to reach out, I love to learn!

Fuego_Profile.jpg

Wanda_Sumas.jpg

Hi there, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Guido, I'm in Bellingham, looking for 70 Series lovers to learn more. Mostly interested in long distance travel, as in to South America. I am trying to get my Troopy (1988 LC HJ75) in shape, making her as solid as possible. My FireTruck (1993 LC HZJ75) will become a flatbed and used as a farm truck. Feel free to reach out, I love to learn!

View attachment 3258820

View attachment 3258821
Welcome Guido and nice looking rigs!

I’ve seen them around and probably your rear bumper up for sale on CL. Welcome to town. There are lots of 70’s passing by with all the imports into Vancouver. You should have friends.

I’ve seen them around and probably your rear bumper up for sale on CL. Welcome to town. There are lots of 70’s passing by with all the imports into Vancouver. You should have friends.
Hi, yep, my old bumper. If you see me again, flag me down!

Count on it! Do you have a build thread for either or both rigs here on ‘mud?
I do not have a build thread, but I love reading them, so I should make one. I mostly post on instagram, but even there not very often.

Good morning!
Is anyone going to this? I have not been to any of their events, how are they? Should I go?
Rigs & Coffee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom