September 24 Meetup-Concrete, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mr2m1

SILVER Star
Threads
Okay here's an update for the Saturday September 24th meetup.

12 pm-Meet in Concrete at North Cascade Perks.

1:30-2:00 pm-Forest service road drive.

4 pm- Arrive at campsite, setup and drink beer!

This is a family and pet friendly camping trip. If you're interested in going to the meetup but don't want to go on the trail run or camp that's okay too.

We have a few spots picked for camping in the area. We will decide on where to camp during the meetup based on the number of vehicles and driver experience.

If you plan on going, please let me know so I can add you to the list. This makes it easier for me to plan locations based on the group size.

I hope to see you all there.

I am planning on making it. Looking forward to meeting all!

Sadly I'm not going to be able to make this one. Got home the other day and was looking under the engine and it's just dripping oil from the back of the oil pan. Luckily it's the gasket and not the rear main seal. I can't drive around back country dripping oil, just don't feel good about that.
-Jason

I am in for sure. See you all next week.

Sorry to hear that! Let me know if you need any help working on it.
Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know. It's not going to happen soon, I've got a long list of honey do before the cold and rain show up. And I just got an 81 celica gt coupe that I'd like to get on the road. Not enough time to get what I want done. Hope everyone enjoys themselves.

Question for @mr2m1 Do you know if the trail is such that I would want to take off my roof top carrier?

Was really looking forward to this ... and then discovered this disaster last night.

PXL_20220924_052216143.jpg

Oil all over the place after a new oil cooler install. All of the leaks there are from a 20 min drive.

I'll catch you guys next time. I swear I can't catch a break.

Was really looking forward to this ... and then discovered this disaster last night.

View attachment 3122598

Oil all over the place after a new oil cooler install. All of the leaks there are from a 20 min drive.

Ugh! Sorry man!

View attachment 3122598

Sorry to hear that, hopefully it's just one of your connections. We'll be there for a good bit, I hear the pizza next door is quite good!

Thanks for the experience this weekend. It was great to meet you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom