What did you do to your pig today? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not trying to take anything away from Kurt or his OME setup, but Dobinsons makes a kit specifically for the 55 that doesn't require moving the rear shackle mounts

We are a full Dobinsons dealer too!

What did I do to my pig today? Nothing, for two reasons. 1) waiting for parts to arrive via mail tomorrow, and 2) went to .38 Special and Lynyrd Skynyrd last night and I'm still half dead.

Tomorrow the distributor and ignitor go in and "It lives! The beast lives!"

Pighead,

Are you going with the VA evaporator? I didn't think I could make it fit. I'm sure smarter people than me could.

Pighead,

Are you going with the VA evaporator? I didn't think I could make it fit. I'm sure smarter people than me could.
IT'S JUST A HEATER!
I don't think heaters need an evaporator.
I would not think of putting AC in my Pig.

Yeah, one original member and two, respectively. They can't attract big money anymore, so for cheap, it was a very good show nonetheless. Those plane crashes are a bitch-they'll wipe out your band in a heartbeat.

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Road trip tunes :steer:

38 Special is probably my favorite group, I’d like to see them again, last time was in late 80s with Molly Hatchet which was great concert!

Regarding lifts, I was pleased with Alcans lift, jury out to how they will ride but install went well without moving anything.

Been there done that,

69751BA4-EFFE-4564-9F53-3FA6B1AA63B2.jpeg

Family friend wrote the Molly Hatchet song Kinda Like Love (But It’s Not).

<Boris Vallejo enters the room>
No doubt a phenomenal artist. Got to meet him when I showed at the first Spectrum Live show in 2012 in Kansas City, KS. Really like the work he and Julie Bell collaborated on. Huge catalog of work spanning many decades.
Has forever been in the shadow of Frazetta, as has every sci-fi/fantasy artist who has come and gone. Frazetta is the “Icon”.

EA03B2D9-FC4F-43FE-86EA-CFDCA348A98C.jpeg

B680D013-D129-4783-AC97-C110E29CFC49.jpeg

381FAF7D-3A91-4966-BA14-6CD3D960C007.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom