Shakey mirror fix with a bracket and bottom post fix (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I just I bought this kit and installed it on my driver's side mirror. I had one broken slot and one that I had to cut out. The only problem I had is that I couldn't get the mirror assembly back on with the "bottom post support" installed. I ended up removing the bottom post support and could install the mirror assembly back in the housing after that.

My bottom post wasn't broken, so maybe that is ok.

Or is there some trick to installing the mirror with the bottom post support installed?

Thanks

Anyone know the exact size of the screw here? Both my driver and passenger sides are missing them.

1661996482514.png

Awesome product! Just installed and the mirror is no longer shakey! Going to order for the passenger side now!

Vince

Do you have any options for shipping to Canada that are not 3x the price of the product?

I use a #10 5/8 stainless steel screw that has a thread for brittle plastic.

Order a sticker from solvefunction.com and leave note and I'll send you a couple.

McMaster-Carr
Order placed for a drivers side bracket since I originally ordered only passenger. I added the stickers in the cart also so I can put in a note since I didn’t see that option with just the bracket in there.

Ordered a mirror fix.
Your site askes for a coupon code, when do I get coupons?
You need to stop making things I need

There is a Mudd coupon...

Ordered a mirror fix.
Your site askes for a coupon code, when do I get coupons?
You need to stop making things I need

I live making things...sorry don't worry most of them you don't need.

I live making things...sorry don't worry most of them you don't need.

I seem to have the same issues. I keep seeing new things and then need the tools to build them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom