Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@ethingnow For sale 540-521-6579

No affiliation but happy to go look at it if they are reasonable.

Roanoke, VA

F3C897D7-CF59-4208-9104-2D66C558695B.jpeg

E40A9380-5FCA-465C-931A-282179264939.jpeg

@ethingnow pm me any details. I can go starting Monday to give it initial inspection. Fingers crossed

Yikes. It better be in as good a shape as mine at 340k for that kinda price. I have almost replaced everything.

@ethingnow check out the classifieds here on MUD. It’s broken down into series so an 80 is easy to find.

I'll take them if no one else speaks up. I don't NEED them so please speak up if you do.

Last edited:
And some inspiration on these with a quick clean up and rattle can job that my son did on his...

Is it for sale?
My Cruiser? No...just picked it up myself in July!

Size wise, mine are 16x7's and with 285's, most likely the same wheel size as the ones listed as freebies...just showing how these can clean up for a potential taker. Also note, these have a 1.5" spacer for use on the cruiser since they are kind of skinny for me. Now I'm running the stock 16 x 8's now with 315's.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a local 2F? @shmukster ?

Anyone need a seat? 100, second row, the one seater on the passenger side. leather in pretty good shape.

Anyone from Knoxville TN area that has trusted mechanic that can look over a purchase I’m doing on a cruiser? Thank you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom