The 70 Runs! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I adjusted the valves and changed the injectors with new. I’ve been working on her and today I decided I would see if she would start.
Pumped and bleed the lines. Looks like my glow plug circuit isn’t working… deal with it later..
After a few turns she sputters then starts. Fixed leaks then tried again. Sounds really good.

Well i smelt smoking trons and a thick layer of it’s flooded the garage. The wiring harness going to the rear caught on fire. After putting it out and cutting out the melted part. I had to mend it. So now the lights and everything works. Now I’m putting the rear doors on. One of the hinge pins broke. Fun will be had. She’s coming along I think this time next week she’ll be back on the road.

Hello,

Congratulations.

Quite likely it felt good.

Juan

So I’ve been keeping busy as much as possible. My oldest daughter has me back to lifting weights. And even with the anxiety medication it still sucks going through being gutted out like a fish, “by in my humble opinion”, a narcissistic wife.

So onto more happier settings. The rats nest under the hood, inside the cabin, and the rear had all been cleaned up and so far everything works now. I’ve three out of four doors on. Both seats have been washed and upholstery back on. The fenders are on and a few more things. I think this time next week she will be back on the road as a daily driver.

B33D5B0B-0558-485B-A812-34E9B2097C51.jpeg

475406D6-C4EB-4949-9DBA-04D3F22A84C9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom