SOLD TRD 4.7 Supercharger Kit Essentially NOS 2003 4Runner ECU 2UZ-FE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 100% complete TRD 4.7 Supercharger Kit, in original albeit upgraded/reinforced packaging, complete with ECU intended for 2003 4Runner.
It has never been installed and is in NOS condition. The box got tired so I've reinforced it and it's better than ever, ready to ship anywhere.
Kit P/N: 00602-05100-604 Kit S/N: 07929
ECU P/N: 00602-17620-615 ECU S/N: 5104
It has the 9th and 10th injectors.

I've examined it closely and cannot find so much as a nick or a scratch on it.
It turns freely.
It is not modified or ported or coated or spiced up, it's fully OEM and zero miles.
Ancillary parts are still sealed up, every bit is there, ECU box has not been opened.
Has original still sealed installation instructions for SC and ECU.
Has all original underhood and fuel door stickers and exterior badges, warranty card and such.

While I know that the S/C will fit any 4.7, and that most of the ancillary parts will likely suit most applications, I don't claim enough competency to begin to assert suitability for anyone's particular project, but I know the rocket surgeons here could do beautiful things with it.

It has been in my possession for several years and has clearly always been kept safe from weather and wet.

Can't attach many pics here, can send many more.
It's fully ready to ship via UPS, it's ~85 pounds, box is ~30"L 21"W 18"H, located at 99208, buyer pays shipping.
Haven't decided if I will demand insurance on shipping yet, but I'm thinking on it, can't imagine putting something like this in any such system without insurance and surely would want it if I was the buyer; while I've had good luck with them, I won't eat UPS error.

I am starting here rather than ebay, where it will be set at a higher price if it doesn't move quickly here, I know it will go to a good home here.
Price is $7,500. I dare anyone to even find a NOS, let alone one at such a price. 😁

I also have a Panasonic Toughbook with TiS and cable in a nice Springfield XD case, about five years left on the license I figure, and a complete set of Lexus manuals for the 2002 LX470, happy to negotiate price on these, but I am holding them until I have a buyer for the SC as that individual will have first shot at these bits.

Happy Happy!
Maquis

IMG_2761.JPG

IMG_2762.JPG

IMG_2745.JPG

IMG_2721.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

I can imagine a 4.7 with a supercharger has to be a really fun vehicle to drive. Beautiful unit. GLWS.

Merci!

Been dragging my feet too long on getting it listed . . . I know someone is gonna do something epic with it.

I have a 100% complete TRD 4.7 Supercharger Kit, in original albeit upgraded/reinforced packaging, complete with ECU intended for 2003 4Runner.
It has never been installed and is in NOS condition. The box got tired so I've reinforced it and it's better than ever, ready to ship anywhere.
Kit P/N: 00602-05100-604 Kit S/N: 07929
ECU P/N: 00602-17620-615 ECU S/N: 5104
It has the 9th and 10th injectors.

I've examined it closely and cannot find so much as a nick or a scratch on it.
It turns freely.
It is not modified or ported or coated or spiced up, it's fully OEM and zero miles.
Ancillary parts are still sealed up, every bit is there, ECU box has not been opened.
Has original still sealed installation instructions for SC and ECU.
Has all original underhood and fuel door stickers and exterior badges, warranty card and such.

While I know that the S/C will fit any 4.7, and that most of the ancillary parts will likely suit most applications, I don't claim enough competency to begin to assert suitability for anyone's particular project, but I know the rocket surgeons here could do beautiful things with it.

It has been in my possession for several years and has clearly always been kept safe from weather and wet.

Can't attach many pics here, can send many more.
It's fully ready to ship via UPS, it's ~85 pounds, box is ~30"L 21"W 18"H, located at 99208, buyer pays shipping.
Haven't decided if I will demand insurance on shipping yet, but I'm thinking on it, can't imagine putting something like this in any such system without insurance and surely would want it if I was the buyer; while I've had good luck with them, I won't eat UPS error.

I am starting here rather than ebay, where it will be set at a higher price if it doesn't move quickly here, I know it will go to a good home here.
Price is $7,500. I dare anyone to even find a NOS, let alone one at such a price. 😁

I also have a Panasonic Toughbook with TiS and cable in a nice Springfield XD case, about five years left on the license I figure, and a complete set of Lexus manuals for the 2002 LX470, happy to negotiate price on these, but I am holding them until I have a buyer for the SC as that individual will have first shot at these bits.

Happy Happy!
Maquis

View attachment 3108795

View attachment 3108796

View attachment 3108797

View attachment 3108800

View attachment 3108802
Bumping this, I think!

Decided to offer a reduced price and a sweetened pot; I'll include the TiS Techstream Toughbook and cable along with it for $6,500, buyer pays shipping.

Still hoping to find a home for it here, I know it will be appreciated.

Bumping and dropping, $6K.

Will soon list on other channels if no bites here.

Have a Happy!

Yes, it did.

It went to a fellow with the very vehicle it was intended for, no ECU shenanigans necessary to make it work,
I included my TechStream with it, but still have a 100% complete set of 2002 LX 470 manuals I need to find a home for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom