Events/Trails Casner 2022 - September ROTM (9th & 10) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wish I could make it, but I'll be in Tennessee.

I’m thinking @Stepmurr where are you.
I are in the deep piney woods
FF5D40DB-F7D0-4EF6-A5DF-ABCBF475C11C.jpeg

Like this is any kind of excuse...

Unfortunately won't be able to make it as I will be out of town on vacation. Have a good time all.

@Living in the Past
John, would it be possible for you to haul in some firewood? Pretty please.

For all of you on vacation or out of town, camping is "on vacation" and "out of town". Where are your priorities?

Last edited:
Here is the map and the prerun notes.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• Casner Trail Map.pdf
    541.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Casner Prerun Notes.pdf
    35.6 KB · Views: 45
Sadly I am also going to have to bail on Casner due to some unforeseen circumstances. I will miss it this year. Hoping to be able to do Classic Cruise though.

Sadly I am also going to have to bail on Casner due to some unforeseen circumstances. I will miss it this year. Hoping to be able to do Classic Cruise though.
:(

When is everyone going up, Friday or Saturday? Will the banner be up on the turn off?

I’m thinking I may go just for camping.

So have you decided? Won't waste my time doing another alert for Alvis, know it very rarely visits Mud. Have you contacted him?

Weather in the high country has been warm but suppose to cool down a little starting today. Friday and Saturday being the coolest. Warming up again Sunday. The locations I check were all in the low sixties last night. Wouldn't expect it will be below fifty this weekend. Archery elk starts tomorrow so expect it to be busy in the forest.

When is everyone going up, Friday or Saturday? Will the banner be up on the turn off?

So have you decided? Won't waste my time doing another alert for Alvis, know it very rarely visits Mud. Have you contacted him?

Weather in the high country has been warm but suppose to cool down a little starting today. Friday and Saturday being the coolest. Warming up again Sunday. The locations I check were all in the low sixties last night. Wouldn't expect it will be below fifty this weekend. Archery elk starts tomorrow so expect it to be busy in the forest.
@Highway Romping is going up today and he will put up the banner. Tina and I are headed up Friday morning about 8:00 or so.

The weather looks nice and cool (for us Valley people) and we might even get a little bit of rain.

@Highway Romping is going up today and he will put up the banner. Tina and I are headed up Friday morning about 8:00 or so.

The weather looks nice and cool (for us Valley people) and we might even get a little bit of rain.

The semi-annual highway clean up in our area in tomorrow morning. Probably heading up after that.

We'll be headed North after packing tomorrow morning (Friday). I have it on good knowledge that our "advanced scouts" should already be on site, and a CSC banner will be placed at the turnoff today (Thursday) so we won't miss it.

I'll throw some aged mesquite in a box to bring up, but it burns pretty fast. Considering the hibachi with coal for some cooking, but may go light this trip. With our small number, we didn't coordinate any meals, but I've never gone hungry when out with this crew 😁.

See everybody up in the cool pines tomorrow, and monitoring 146.460mHz when northbound (@brices123 ),

I'm at the same campsite that webalways go to. This should be the same one that Brice posted up. Went to check out a potential new site but it was dirtier than our regular site. Yellow CSC banner is up. See u guys tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom