1 owner 80 series for sale at Serra Subaru $3900 (not mine & I haven’t seen it in person) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MichLC

SILVER Star
Threads
My son Trevor is a Salesperson at Serra Subaru in TC.
He sent me the link to an 80 series that looks pretty clean overall.
I haven’t seen it up close and have no idea what actual shape it’s in…
My wife said she “would prefer I don’t buy it” so I’m letting y’all know it’s there in hopes someone buys it and takes good care of it.

36D07467-385F-45A6-82AC-7A8DCE34F80F.png

Well worth it even if it needs a lot of mechanical work. The only gotcha would be if there is too much rust in the underbody.
Agreed. My 06 V8 4Runner is in my barn with 1/2 the lift installed and my 100 needs some love (passenger rocker, complete exhaust, AC)…

"Rust never sleeps" Must stay home, must avoid driving 10 minutes into town. Cut grass, wash windows, play with dogs, must stay home.

"Rust never sleeps" Must stay home, must avoid driving 10 minutes into town. Cut grass, wash windows, play with dogs, must stay home.
Amen! I’m right there with you…

It's no longer on the web site. Sold fast?

Can't do a whole lot better than $3900. It really looks pretty decent for the money. Lot overfull here :)

I stayed off of MUD for several years. I figured it was a bunch of dipshits beating the crap out of their rigs. For the most part that's true :rofl:, and I have met the most fun, intelligent friends of my life in the process. And I am solidly one of them now-intelligence debatable.

My point is that most Cruiser owners have not heard of ih8mud yet. Crazy but true.

I stayed off of MUD for several years. I figured it was a bunch of dipshits beating the crap out of their rigs. For the most part that's true :rofl:, and I have met the most fun, intelligent friends of my life in the process. And I am solidly one of them now-intelligence debatable.

My point is that most Cruiser owners have not heard of ih8mud yet. Crazy but true.
MUD is interesting in that as a internet forum it has a lot of integrity amongst the members. I've bought two vehicles here from complete strangers only based on the ad and a couple text messages and both arrived as described. The tech sections tends to follow the subject without getting derailed by B.S. and Chat is filled with odd conversations.

MUD is interesting in that as a internet forum it has a lot of integrity amongst the members. I've bought two vehicles here from complete strangers only based on the ad and a couple text messages and both arrived as described. The tech sections tends to follow the subject without getting derailed by B.S. and Chat is filled with odd conversations.
I love buying Cruisers from MUD members. Almost always works out great. Bonus is you usually end up with a friend too.
That is truly uncommon these days

I’d like to find a Cruiser from a member… I guess one important piece is that members have informed me of issues with vehicles and kept me from making expensive mistakes.
a few years ago I was able to assist a purchase via a widow of a mud member who was selling his old Cruiser To someone out west. Good people indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom