||| Official YT For Sale/Trade/Wanted Thread ||| (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That’s what I was thinking when I went to open it at the gas station. I was getting worried but finally worked it open after ten long minutes and just removed the assembly so I’m good. Looks a little trashy with the door flapping but I don’t want to risk it that again. Not sure what would happen the next time.

Looking for a windshield frame for 6/77 FJ-40. After strippnig paint and bondo off of mine, turns out it's in pretty rough shape.

key

hi,
we have only one key for that parts truck and we need it for the ignition.
Curtis TR-33 link above
you can take my key make a copy of it for the lock
let me when you get the blank key
Thanks

Anyone have a set of factory floor mats they’d be willing to sell on the low, cream/tan interior 2005 LX470 if that helps, founds some but with shipping from CA doesn’t make sense to buy them

I have the following parts for an 80 series that I would like to get rid of.

Transfer case - probably needs a rebuild, I picked up for a spare just in case - $150.00
Stock axles with Birfields - $100.00 per side, these were my spares, did not click when I removed.

01 Toyota Sequoia Transfer case - VF3AM

Rear upper hatch in decent shape, came off of a 97 with glass. $350.00

93 to 97 windshield glass - $200.00

93 to 97 rear upper window glass - $100, I think I have two

I can bring everything to Fall Gathering

In addition, I am doing a motor and trans and transfer case swap this winter.

93 1FZFE motor and ECU approximately 240 to 250K on Motor
93 A442 Transmission same mileage
93 Transfer case with 3.0 Low range gears (Trail Gear I think) Rebuilt when I did the gears in 2020
I plan on pulling motor and drive train in November, Everything is currently running in the buggy, if you are interested you can see them run at the fall gathering.

Hit me up, if you are interested in anything.

Thanks.
Mike

Transfer case - probably needs a rebuild, I picked up for a spare just in case - $150.00
Stock axles with Birfields - $100.00 per side, these were my spares, did not click when I removed.

93 Transfer case with 3.0 Low range gears (Trail Gear I think) Rebuilt when I did the gears in 2020
I plan on pulling motor and drive train in November, Everything is currently running in the buggy, if you are interested you can see them run at the fall gathering.

Thanks.
Mike
Ill take the axles with birfs.

I need to move my tires to a 17" rim so I'm selling my current rims and tires. 315/75R16 Yokohama Geolander A/Ts mounted on refinished stock 80 series rims. 5 tires and rims total, spare is brand new and the other 4 have less than 10,000 miles.

They have been wheeled so there is some rock rash on the 4 mounted rims but not horrible.

$1200.00
IMG_1269[1].JPG
IMG_1268[1].JPG

I am looking for a pair of used rear fj60 leaf springs. I dont care their shape as long as they are NOT broken. I also am looking for a front 80 series axle housing that has a locking differential. I do not need the guts of the axle just the housing. I would really like to get the leafs before the fall gathering. New or very stiff leaf packs will not fit my needs. I am in south central NH but I am willing to drive within reason for these parts. EDIT for clerical mistake. I need the leafs NOT broken.

Last edited:
On way to Yarmouth on Cape… dad not well. Any chance someone has a rear seat retractable belt I could have/borrow for when kid and I go to NH? I failed to order something in time for my 60. Not super cozy w/ him in front seat and he’s too big for a car seat.

Last edited:
Reposting Just in case!! If you see something your interested in, make me an offer.

Stock axles with Birfields - $100.00 per side, these were my spares, did not click when I removed. (Sold)

Thanks.
Mike

On way to Yarmouth on Cape… dad not well. Any chance someone has a rear seat retractable belt I could have/borrow for when kid and I go to NH? I failed to order something in time for my 60. Not super cozy w/ him in front seat and he’s too big for a car seat.
U need rear 60 seat belt?

Kina probably has one. Not sure if you could get him to overnight one to you. If you need his number PM me.
I might have his number. I’ll try texting him. Thanks! Hadn’t thought of him.

Looking for dash cap for a dash pad upper and lowers , emergency flasher switch for 78fj40 , 413-885-0423 Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom