Ultimate 7x Series Discontinued Parts Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I guess I will get this started. Hopefully people in the know will fill in. Please no chit chat but you can give your opinion on what you found and used and if it was good or bad.
Would like someone to start a list of oil filter options for the 2H. I went to the local Toyota fork lift shop and the parts guy recommended a Baldwin filter, have to wait till I get them to pass on the number. He says this filter meets Toyota standards, especially for oil drain back and pressure standards.
Another part I can think of would be a external voltage regulator, I have a __551 on order, will post the right number when I get it.
Thanks.

2H/12H-T oil filters are not DISCONTINUED from Toyota.

Why would they be on this list?

External voltage regulators are also not discontinued.

Why would they on this list?

Might want a better start: IE: What part are you looking for that is DISCONTINUED from Toyota.

I was told by numerous peoples supposedly in the know that the oil filter and external voltage regulator have been discontinued. I seem to remember on here someone posting a replacement Toyota part number for the oil filter but he was immediately told that was not a good part, ie. filter was a totally wrong size?

Ok I'll bite .....
Is a 60 Series windshield "discontinued" yet available?
Or "discontinued"
and unavailable?
....and yes I realize this isn't the best example to use in a 70 Series thread. : )

Last edited:
Would like someone to start a list of oil filter options for the 2H. I went to the local Toyota fork lift shop and the parts guy recommended a Baldwin filter, have to wait till I get them to pass on the number. He says this filter meets Toyota standards, especially for oil drain back and pressure standards.

The 2H/12HT filters are available from Toyota in Japan and UAE. About $21/each plus shipping. The Baldwin filter is #BT221, the Wix Gold filter is just as good if you're going non-OEM, #FIL 1627. Both from Napa.

well, from my experience when you go to your local Toyota guy and want to buy a oil filter they say "discontinued".

Your local Toyota dealer isn't your best option for out-of-market vehicle parts, unless you already have the part numbers, replacement numbers and know what is or isn't available. I believe Cruiser Outfitters (801-563-1277) is carrying all of these filters, or get in touch with @beno.

Hi all,

What about the 63304-90K00-08, TRIM, WINDSHIELD FRAME.

I was told that the part number is discontinued and no longer available.

I have tried amayama, euro4x4, megazip., JAPANCARS. RU, Avtodubai. ru and no luck so far and also several dealers in Germany, France and Italy.

Onur @beno told me he is looking for an option.

Best regards.

Last edited:
The 2H/12HT filters are available from Toyota in Japan and UAE. About $21/each plus shipping. The Baldwin filter is #BT221, the Wix Gold filter is just as good if you're going non-OEM, #FIL 1627. Both from Napa.

Your local Toyota dealer isn't your best option for out-of-market vehicle parts, unless you already have the part numbers, replacement numbers and know what is or isn't available. I believe Cruiser Outfitters (801-563-1277) is carrying all of these filters, or get in touch with @beno.

Yup, we stock them all (well most) up to the 1VDFTV and of course the 3B, 13BT, 2H, 12HT, 1HZ & 1HD in both OEM and aftermarket (Made in Japan generally) and will be investing in deeper filter options soon :cool:

I’ve begun preemptively searching for hard plastic parts as one of the interior door handles recently broke and finding a RH replacement in grey has been a chore.
Fortunately partsouq got a few in.

Looking at the FRP diagrams for the FZJ73, it looks like none of the bits for the sliding side windows are available - latches, center dividers/gaskets, outer gaskets etc - only some of the screws are listed as items.
I realize these are special because the tops and I believe the window assemblies are unique to Columbian market trucks but are there parts that can be substituted should something fail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom