300 Series Picture Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Part 3 of LX600 at dealer

IMG_4559.jpeg

IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_4564.jpeg

IMG_4575.jpeg

IMG_4582.jpeg

Did the back seats feel smaller to you or was it just me ?
Also wish that fsport steering wheel was more substantial.

The two screens looks chintzy. That tablet upper one looks like it belongs in a Chevy spark. Not a fan.

Did the back seats feel smaller to you or was it just me ?
Also wish that fsport steering wheel was more substantial.
I only had a moment but they felt the same. They have moved the rear HVAC controls from the center arm rest (like my 2019) to the floor console. Might be more practical with 3 pax in back but my pax enjoy having their controls within easy reach. Agree they could have done something a little more sporty with the wheel. I am still bummed they got rid of the real tailgate in favor of a one-piece liftgate. Sometimes I think when I like something it automatically sends a red alert to the higher-ups to get rid of it! Never mind I have been driving V8s sine 1979.

The two screens looks chintzy. That tablet upper one looks like it belongs in a Chevy spark. Not a fan.
I haven't warmed up to them either though the fit, finish, and feel are all good. The upper one does look tacked-on. If I got one it would take years before I stopped changing the drive mode when when what I really wanted to do was turn up/down the volume.

Got her last week.
ARB Bullbar, steps, brush bars, Base Rack, Solis driving lights, slim line light bar, DCS 180ah Lithium Battery system, GME UHF, Redarc Towpro, Loads of power outlets in the rear compartment for fridges and inverter. 2-inch lift, Bilstein shocks - all set for GVM Upgrade approval. Method NV305 Redface wheels

Blue Cruiser 1.jpg

Blue Cruiser 2.jpg

Blue Cruiser 3.jpg

Rhino has a 300 bumper now. I wonder what it would take to make it work on the LX600 since the frame attachment points should be the same (even if the frontend body and trim are vastly different).

Screenshot_20220812-092450_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom