Unobtainium (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

totally different TAKE here on Instagram REEL , :cool:

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

totally different TAKE here on Instagram REEL , :cool:

The light is way too nice for my 73. Better fir someone looking to do a 100% correct restore on a 73.

Is it possible to 3D print a copy of the 73 reverse light lens? I have one more housing than lenses. My biggest concern years ago was plastic lens warping with heat frpm a incandescent lamp. Besides the short time a reverse light is usually on a LED would produce less heat.

The light is way too nice for my 73. Better fir someone looking to do a 100% correct restore on a 73.

Is it possible to 3D print a copy of the 73 reverse light lens? I have one more housing than lenses. My biggest concern years ago was plastic lens warping with heat frpm a incandescent lamp. Besides the short time a reverse light is usually on a LED would produce less heat.

- that process is currently underway now as we speak at the SKUNK-WORKS Laboratory ..

- no easy task , to say the least ..
:rolleyes:

Whats his Instagram? :)
I’ll grab it when I get home. He’s where 90% of the rare parts are coming from, especially the ones certain vendors are flipping for big $$$’s. He originally was selling NOS Vader lights for 150$.

Onur was nice enough to pass on this fellas info to all us Mud members.

FE03FF13-EE8D-43F2-9A9F-41CBEEA524D9.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll grab it when I get home. He’s where 90% of the rare parts are coming from, especially the ones certain vendors are flipping for big $$$’s. He originally was selling NOS Vader lights for 150$.

Onur was nice enough to pass on this fellas info to all us Mud members.

View attachment 3098905
There's a dude on eBay selling some seemingly common "restored" (some rare too) parts for major $. Paints them.. includes new yellow zinc hardware.. and takes nice pictures of the items. He does clean things up nicely, though.

There's a dude on eBay selling some seemingly common "restored" (some rare too) parts for major $. Paints them.. includes new yellow zinc hardware.. and takes nice pictures of the items. He does clean things up nicely, though.

- i will only say Andre ,

that you would be very very very WISE to steer totally KLEAR of that simpleton Circus Clown on ebay , who is a Professional Photographer and

Professional " PHOTO-SHOP " artist as well ....:poof::poof::poof:

- the title " Illusionist " comes to mind right this very metric second !

- i had dealings with him many many years ago , and i got taken to the cleaners , and my feelings seriously hurt inside too in the process .....:confused:

- kindly
matt

Last edited:
Thanks, Matt! I use the all-white screen settings on here so your posts always look like some sort of secret message. I think you need to use stadard fonts and colors so those of us using the white setting can read your messages. Here is what it looks like on my screen and likely others:

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 8.07.13 PM.png

It looks like Yoda posted on Mud " Wise Photo-shop illusionist him"

- why do you manually change your MUD computer screen to all-white ?

- as far as standard fonts and colors , i appears i got through to you and hopefully others too after reading my above straight talk about " that person on Ebay who cleans things up nicely " ....

- i forgot to add , his Ebay user ID is as slick-willy as he is , it's his way to deal outside Ebay and not get caught , it's a pre-paid minutes phone # you call to get 10% off
his listing prices ....

those are the facts on that dude , straight honest talk !

matt

- as far as standard fonts and colors , i appears i got through to you and hopefully others too after reading my above straight talk about " that person on Ebay who cleans things up nicely " ....

- i forgot to add , his Ebay user ID is as slick-willy as he is , it's his way to deal outside Ebay and not get caught , it's a pre-paid minutes phone # you call to get 10% off
his listing prices ....

matt

I have bad vision and find the brown background with the white font to be hard on my eyes.

I have bad vision and find the brown background with the white font to be hard on my eyes.

i understand , sorry to hear this :confused:

- how exactly do you change all the screen colors here on MUD ?

his listing prices ....

matt
Matt,

I am guilty of using the “phone number” username trick on eBay as well. Only because I think it is ridiculous that they try to control the communication on their forum when they are charging you outrageous fees to sell or buy on their site. :frown:

-Matt,

I am guilty of using the “phone number” username trick on eBay as well. Only because I think it is ridiculous that they try to control the communication on their forum when they are charging you outrageous fees to sell or buy on their site. :frown:

Ebay has gone down the toilet in so many ways since the COVID19 epidemic first hit the shores of the west coast , and we all had that initial 2-3 weeks confined at home nationally , it's truly the wild west once again i feel ,

last August , i got fed up one night at the fees and such , i ended all my listings in both my independent of each other store fronts , and never looked back

until very recently , i had a hunch on listing a unique UNICORN thing and its gaining traction too , but Ebay still sucks !

i have 6 different and distinct Ebay user ID's for more then a few reasons , some are for reasons that Ebay leaves you as a seller no choice but to make happen any way

you can and i did since 1999-2021 .....:meh:

- i just found your Ebay user ID and im calling you now for 10% off ...........🤣

Last edited:
Histories FIRST Fully Polarized 8000K LED Equipped Darth Vader Light / Lamp :cool:

1662036426945.png

1662036582110.png

1662036604192.png

Aisin just told me that've discontinued BMT-230, the master cylinder used for '76 to '80 FJ40. I almost spilled my lunch. If you're a vendor carrying Aisin, please send feedback to their management to express that this is one item they cannot discontinue. I've already done so, but we need more voices.

View attachment 3082589

We met with them early last month. I don’t suspect orders under 1000 units will get them moving but we’ll see.They discontinued a dozen part numbers in the last 6 months fwiw, BMT-230 is crucial as are some of the clutch components now NLA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom