SOLD North Atlanta GA: 1973 FJ55 Part out (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Marking as sold. Only a few parts left. I will start a separate thread with the remaining parts.

Parting out a 1973 Pig. Build date is Nov 1973 so it has some 74' model parts on it as well. Some parts already pulled off to get two other pigs on the road but there are a lot of parts still available. Body parts have the usual rust but not extreme. Engine block, transmission and transfer case are already spoken for but engine accessories are available.
Some highlights: The ignition switch and the original toyota key, smog pump, rear door handle is in good shape, switches look good. See pics below

Parts spoken for/ sold:
Brake booster
Hood
Front Grill
Headlight switch
Rubber mat
Rear door/ window guts
Rear door handle
Interior ceiling grab bars
All bottom door hinges (Spring hinges)
Gauge cluster

IMG_0612.JPG

IMG_0615.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0614.JPG

IMG_0664.JPG

Last edited:
More pics
IMG_0662.JPG

IMG_0633.JPG

Interested in:

rear side marker lights/vents
windshield wiper blade holders assuming they are stainless/chrome and complete (will take the arms too if you don't want to separate).

Better photos of each would be helpful.

Thanks

Note: copy and paste from your thread in the 55 section.

Carb core and front floor mat pending condition as well as hardline over brake booster that plugs int a flex hose going to rear of truck and feeding charcoal canister,gas pedal too… door hinges with springs

Interested in:

rear side marker lights/vents
windshield wiper blade holders assuming they are stainless/chrome and complete (will take the arms too if you don't want to separate).

Better photos of each would be helpful.

Thanks

Note: copy and paste from your thread in the 55 section.
I’ll take the arms if you don’t need

Interested in the center dash panel which houses the controls and radio. Thanks

Interested in rear bumper if in decent shape. Pic please

Thank you for taking the time to feed the belly of the beast in us

Interested in the headlight switch on the dash, front grill and associated fasteners if in decent condition. In North Fulton, local pickup might be an option.

I cant believe the glovebox lid and latch look good and no one has requested them.

Thanks

I think I responded to everyone so far. Have some items pending. I will update the first post of what is sold. We are trying to be fair on pricing. Balancing supporting the community and providing funds for our 55 projects.

DO you have the brake line bracket on the passenger frame rail? Female/Female 90 Turn. Welded on a bracket?
Parts list says it will match a 78FJ40(??) hoping it is the same Thread Pitch / depth.

image0.jpeg

do you still have the tailgate?
Yes but the handle and internal window mechanism is gone. It’s in pretty rough shape. I can send pictures if you want. Glass is in good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom