For Sale Section (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have a Fj62 grey rear seat back with head rests? Looking to replace mine without.
Not what you asked, but if you can't find one, pulling the two 40% sections from ford explorers 40/20/40 second row was popular for getting both headrests and shoulder belts in the jeep YJ wrangler/ CJ7 world where the space was 36" wide between the wheel wells and the stock rear seat was just a jump seat.

edit: saw the link. I mentioned it because I saw it done in a wagoneer as well, which is similar to the FJ62 in seat setup.

Last edited:
I turned a few 80 series bushing press pucks out for some of my HOT South brethren. I've been told a few of you Birmingham folks were looking for some as well. I have two sets left. They are 17-4 Stainless and hardened to h900, hence the beautiful bling bling color.

The OD is slightly smaller than the corresponding bushing size so they won't bind up inside the arm. I put relief on each end so they can clear the bushing nipples. There is enough of a lip on the fat end (with a teeny retaining lip) so that you can flip these and push the new bushings in without a whole bunch of dancing around.

$150 per set + $14 USPS shipping if you want me to mail them out (or you can pick them up in Huntsville if you are close).

Edit: im not getting rich on these btw, the material cost is 1/2 the price

09DE47A8-3F03-4E10-A121-84A3EBFB26D2_1_105_c.jpeg

7FFA80FA-272B-4E67-B65F-D8100AECFF71_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:
Clarence listed his military trailer on FB. I'll post it here. Really nicely done and I wish I had the space for another military trailer.

ISO 2016+ 200 series rear entertainment screen

The rear facing car seat crushed one if my tv screens when my 6ft3in father in law rode shotgun in the wife’s 2016 200. My 2 yr old is finally old enough to ride forward facing and he’s pissed to find out his screen is cracked. I don’t think they are side specific but if they are it’s the passenger side that’s broken. I’ve seen a lot of post about deleting these for overland builds so hopefully someone has one laying around!

I have a customer who has a complete 5.7 toyota motor they want to sale. It was left by one of their customers and never picked up. They want 800.00 for it if you are interested. They are located in Leeds Al near Buc-ee's. Their number is 205-702-4557

That thing is a huge red flag imho the whole underside has been recently sprayed flat black to cover who knows what. Also the red hubs and brake calipers are awful looking.

I wasnt looking for cruisers this time...
1660008836981.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom