Builds The Magnificent Seven: Build thread. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On the way down we stopped to explore some more:
IMG_0550.JPG

IMG_0554.JPG

And then it was time to head to Silverton. My wife and kids were meeting us there in the evening. We had a hotel and planned to do family outings for the next day. We all enjoy some good food together, laughs and shared our stories with two wide-eyed boys who think we are the coolest guys on the planet. Of course they have been raised right and already know that Land Cruisers are the best vehicles on the planet. The next day we say our goodbyes to Nik as he heads back to Washington.

It was an awesome trip. At times I am still overcome by sadness that the trip had already passed. But remembering how much fun we had, the perma-grin Nik had the whole time, and that we are already discussing the next trip pushes out sadness to give way to excitement again.

IMG_2936.JPG

Last edited:
Great stuff. Those are bucket list destinations for me as well. Who owns that fixer-upper in second to last photo?

Great stuff. Those are bucket list destinations for me as well. Who owns that fixer-upper in second to last photo?
I don’t recall. There were signs up saying it was private property along with signs about the EPA clean up activities going on in the area. An owner was listed but I don’t remember who it was.

Downgraded for an Upgrade:

Finally got a hold of something I have wanted for a long time: Cloth seats. Thanks to @NorthWA for bringing a local set to my attention. Probably not many Collector editions with Cloth seats driving around.
Shameless plug: My recovered heated leather seats are for sale. Both rows and they are in really good shape.

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_0684.JPG

Should have grabbed the door cards to match... Need to take another trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom