Cool cars and CLC chat (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any of you all close to the Pearl River? I just saw a headline about heavy rain and expected flooding. Be safe if you are.

Any of you all close to the Pearl River? I just saw a headline about heavy rain and expected flooding. Be safe if you are.
River is suppose to crest today. A good bit of low lying areas will flood. Don't know of any members that are going to get water.

This isn't looking good. Tupelo crazy.
1662217873241.png

He got closer to the moon today than NASA though....

This isn't looking good. Tupelo crazy.
View attachment 3104920
I bs’ed with that guy back in June when I was in Tupelo. Kept my plane at their FBO and he fueled me up and parked me for a week. So weird. Seemed like a pretty good dude.

One of the coolest buggies out there is for sale

You've GOT to be kidding me! I just saw this photo on a website that was simply showing the devastation in Florida......and look what got caught up in it! Granted, you can't do much of anything to save your house from an impending hurricane, but you dang sure can figure a way to get your Superbird relocated! This photo pretty much illustrates the epitome of a lack of planning (or resourcefulness!)

1664749272509.png

You've GOT to be kidding me! I just saw this photo on a website that was simply showing the devastation in Florida......and look what got caught up in it! Granted, you can't do much of anything to save your house from an impending hurricane, but you dang sure can figure a way to get your Superbird relocated! This photo pretty much illustrates the epitome of a lack of planning (or resourcefulness!)

View attachment 3130044
There were two in the photo I saw. Plus look at that s***ty exhaust.

Also I saw a 1 million dollar McLauren floating around too

There were two in the photo I saw. Plus look at that s***ty exhaust.

Also I saw a 1 million dollar McLauren floating around too
WOW! I didn't see the others. What a shame.

BTW: that exhaust is actually correct for that car

Saw another pic of 4 of those Plymouths. Two on lifts two not, inside a garage. Two on the ground floated off with surge.
Unreal. Unless it was an insurance play, I can't imagine what would make that owner not do what he could to relocate those cars! They only made ~1,930 Superbirds, and they regularly bring $200k+ Seems like they'd have been worth the effort

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom