Wanted Northern VA - 80 series stock open third members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ArmyFJ

Lookin’ for mud in all the wrong places.
GOLD Star
Threads
Looking for stock open third members for an 80. I have 5.29s and looking to go back down.

Matt

Last edited:
Looking for stock open differentials for an 80. Open is fine. I have 5.29s and looking to go back down.

Matt
Are you looking to go back to stock? I am down in Richmond. Maybe we can work something out.

I am looking to throw in some 4.10 third members and check it out again at stock. It's just geared too high now with the manual transmission. I have driven it with the 5.29s for a few years. It does fine - I just do more highway driving than tough wheeling and want to get my drive line RPMs back down. May end up going down in tire sizes too.

I am looking to throw in some 4.10 third members and check it out again at stock. It's just geared too high now with the manual transmission. I have driven it with the 5.29s for a few years. It does fine - I just do more highway driving than tough wheeling and want to get my drive line RPMs back down. May end up going down in tire sizes too.
I'm in NoVa and have a front or rear. I want to say its a front. DM me if you are interested and I will check.

I have a couple of sets in Idaho. I'd be up for a trade. The rig I'd pull them from is not a daily driver so I could pull them and ship and wait.

Not up for trading just yet. I’d like to buy a set, swap them out, and run them for a bit. Then decide if I’m going to change for good or go for something in the middle.

I do have a loose open front I’d sell.

Still looking? I have a factory locked third for sale with actuator and everything needed to operate it.

Thank you - No longer looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom