What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Check Your Nuts
Thought this was a good share.
17mm offset wrench Capri #CP11950-1719

I love offset box end wrenches. I carry the 17/19, a 14/16, and a 10/12. I use them on the cruiser all the time.

I just snugged up by belts because they had loosened up a bit. The 12mm box end worked great for that job.

ditched my CB for a GMRS and never been happier...
Is the coax to the GMRS antenna compatible/ the same as the CB antenna? I'd like to change over but don't want to rewire the whole setup if I can avoid it.

I love offset box end wrenches. I carry the 17/19, a 14/16, and a 10/12. I use them on the cruiser all the time.
I need those, thanks for the tip

Is the coax to the GMRS antenna compatible/ the same as the CB antenna? I'd like to change over but don't want to rewire the whole setup if I can avoid it.
No they are not. Not having to ground the antenna and having to mess with tuning and crystal clear reception does it for me...

No they are not. Not having to ground the antenna and having to mess with tuning and crystal clear reception does it for me...
Are you sure about this? I thought both use 50 ohm coax. I know that the antennas are different but haven’t seen anything online indicating that they require different coax.

Fender flares removed, holes welded, and painted. Next up will be powder coating wheels, re-gearing, e-lockers, and winch...
PXL_20220819_211613082.jpg

PXL_20220819_211627657.jpg

Love it, but some stock (or other less-bulky) bumpers would really compliment the de-flared look.

Love it, but some stock (or other less-bulky) bumpers would really compliment the de-flared look.
Yeah I'm probably going to get a stock rear bumper now. The front is as stockish as they come. TJM T17...

He has been on mud here briefly on a hyper arm thread that turned into a 4" lift thread kinda... I like the bumper & different paint color usage. Hope he chimes in.
Edited later: I was wrong, thinking it was this guy but not the same rig.
1660973708483.png

Last edited:
Does this fridge charge and then you throw it in your rig and it keeps stuff cold for a few days without any 12v connection?
That would be cool, is there such a thing as a battery operated frig???
I looked the part number up: Google will translate it.

Last edited:
That would be cool, is there such a thing as a battery operated frig???
I looked the part number up: Google will translate it.
ICECO has one.

Last edited:
Does this fridge charge and then you throw it in your rig and it keeps stuff cold for a few days without any 12v connection?
It’s a vehicle spec 12/24V fridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom