OTMT August 18-21 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4C7B691E-D21A-4C4E-8C81-F8381DB66393.jpeg

Also good news, it sounds like the Forest Service may have a project for us. This is important to keep clubs like us in the conversation with land use/abuse.

More details to come.

Anyone got one of the new club patches?
The supplies are with Steve and I am not going to bother him right now, but I think I can take care of you. Dig Dug needs a patch! I will be joining the ride on Friday.

Last edited:
Weather post ⛈️

Saturday night's mountain site will be wet, but mild temps, as a warm system moves though. If you are unsure about your gear, check it now. For RTT'rs that haven't been here, that predicted 10mph wind will likely be steady and will expose any loose flaps. If this forecast holds true, it should be a nice morning to pack up at least.
1660652278975.png

Similar conditions for earlier but sites will be more protected from wind.
1660652586090.png

I'll be heading out Fri morning to meet at Gorges SP. Probably taking the scenic route, so if the UC gang is slow moving out of Sandy Ford, I may roll up behind your caravan. I'll have comms on 146.460 MHz.

Folks, I'm going to have to bow out of this trip. My mother is not doing well. She has just been moved into the care of Hospice. I feel like I should stay close to home. Y'all have fun. We'll try to make this one next year.

Sounds like most people will be meeting on Friday. I’ve been debating skipping Thursday as well. We’re short handed at work, and I’m not a big fan of Thursday nights spot anyway.

Sounds like most people will be meeting on Friday. I’ve been debating skipping Thursday as well. We’re short handed at work, and I’m not a big fan of Thursday nights spot anyway.
So long as you show up!

SLEEP IN THE RIG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom